do we want the Lakers or Jazz to win tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: do we want the Lakers or Jazz to win tonight?

In response to celticelmo's comment:

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:

i don't mind LA getting a top 3 pick as long as Boston does too.

Cannot agree with this. I want to see the Lakers get hosed as much as possible. I am still bitter over the Tim Duncan deal.....Shaq &.Gasol to Lakers for a piece of bread......21 Free Throws in the 4th quater of Game 7.....can't play both ends against the middle 911.

RE: 21 Free Throws in the 4th quarter of Game 7.

I am still pissed about the above as we only got 18 for the whole game and they got 41. And we did well shooting 15 ( 83%) while they, World  CHUMPIONS, shot 25 for 41(61%-disgraceful) but enough to beat us. And Kobe who walks on water in LA shot 6 for 24  or a pathetic 25%...he'd been a goat had we won. We had a 13 pt lead end of the 3rd Qtr. Comments were we were tired and grabbing...HA ! Standing at the foul line for 21 of their shots I believe tired players could get their wind back. I called it the Tinsletown Tainted Trophy...Shameful ! It should have been #18. I hated to open old wounds but I hate LA as SF has almost the same rivalry with them as Boston & NY. Love to go to GS games and hear "Beat LA, Beat LA" meaning the Lakers, of course, not the Clippers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Re: do we want the Lakers or Jazz to win tonight?