do we want the Lakers or Jazz to win tonight?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Re: do we want the Lakers or Jazz to win tonight?

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:

The Lakers are tied with Boston with 25 wins while the Jazz are at 24 wins. do we want a potential 3 way tie for 4th worst, or do we want the 5th spot alone to ourselves?

IMO I would rather see the Lakers win. After the recent Celts "winning streak" {hate to even use the word win in refernece to the freakin streak} the last thing I want to see is the Lakers getting any advantage at all. THEE ONLY way I would want to see the Jazz win is if Rondo were going to be traded to LA for their Lotto pick but I do not think that is a strong possibility so GO LAKERS. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

My nominee for DQOTY.

Or perhaps: Dumbest Question Of ALL TIME.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:

The Lakers are tied with Boston with 25 wins while the Jazz are at 24 wins. do we want a potential 3 way tie for 4th worst, or do we want the 5th spot alone to ourselves?

IMO I would rather see the Lakers win. After the recent Celts "winning streak" {hate to even use the word win in refernece to the freakin streak} the last thing I want to see is the Lakers getting any advantage at all. THEE ONLY way I would want to see the Jazz win is if Rondo were going to be traded to LA for their Lotto pick but I do not think that is a strong possibility so GO LAKERS. 

i agree. i'd rather have the 5th spot locked up than go into a 3 way tie and hope to win a coin toss vs two other teams.

Yeah 911. I am sure David Stern still has a stanglehold on the League and he might screw us no matter what but I just do not want to give him more ammunition to do so.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

The league has got to get LA a top 3 or 4 pick somehow  thats what is important.  Then maybe they could have a new rule, where Kobe could reunite with Phil playing only home games , for both the Knicks and the Lakers  That way he wouldn't have to travel out to the provinces where he might get into trouble.. They could call it the bicoastal flyover, for the good of the league exemption.  Those guys at the WWF got nothing on the NBA. Do we really think the fix isn't in here somewhere?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to billge's comment:

The league has got to get LA a top 3 or 4 pick somehow  thats what is important.  Then maybe they could have a new rule, where Kobe could reunite with Phil playing only home games , for both the Knicks and the Lakers  That way he wouldn't have to travel out to the provinces where he might get into trouble.. They could call it the bicoastal flyover, for the good of the league exemption.  Those guys at the WWF got nothing on the NBA. Do we really think the fix isn't in here somewhere?

LOL. Actually billge, the WWE/WWF has more credibility than the NBA does becasue at least they acknowledge their show is staged and fake to begin with. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Sure that is why CP3 is a Laker today...

Only in Boston my friends. Conspiracy theory arises once again...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Bin Laden-- Your question is: Do we want 90 chances to win the Lottery, or do we want only 63 chances to win the Lottery?

*And btw, you wouldn't be getting the 5th spot all to yourself.  You wouldn't be getting any slots all to yourself, for that matter.  You would be getting the 6th highest amount of chances to win the Lottery.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

i don't mind LA getting a top 3 pick as long as Boston does too.

Cannot agree with this. I want to see the Lakers get hosed as much as possible. I am still bitter over the Tim Duncan deal.....Shaq &.Gasol to Lakers for a piece of bread......21 Free Throws in the 4th quater of Game 7.....can't play both ends against the middle 911.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Only paranoia if I'm wrong. How much free help do u need?  Already got those Minny wins to count, and you know you lack a Lake Thats why u r the lackers and they were the Lakers.  I would think u would love the bicoastal idea, since he is insufferable to most of the country.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Cannot agree with this. I want to see the Lakers get hosed as much as possible. I am still bitter over the Tim Duncan deal.....Shaq &.Gasol to Lakers for a piece of bread......21 Free Throws in the 4th quater of Game 7.....can't play both ends against the middle 911.

I also cannot agree with the prospect of the Fakers getting a top 3 pick even tied with us...they don't deserve it at all...fuul TANK mode for half aq season...fie on that...for me, it would remind me of one of the worst legendary movie titles of all time...for celtics fans it would be the equivalent of:

The Bitter Tea of General Yen

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

I also cannot agree with the prospect of the Fakers getting a top 3 pick even tied with us...they don't deserve it at all...fuul TANK mode for half aq season...fie on that...for me, it would remind me of one of the worst legendary movie titles of all time...for celtics fans it would be the equivalent of:

Hey Melly.....I have had all the bitter tea that I can handle over this uh-hum...winning streak. That has been my diet here lately....crow & bitter tea! LMFAO to stop from crying. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

Hey Melly.....I have had all the bitter tea that I can handle over this uh-hum...winning streak. That has been my diet here lately....crow & bitter tea! LMFAO to stop from crying. 

I'm with C-MO..all the way...it's been a bad and crazy week...just when I think we can sew up#3 we are now staring at #6...drag city

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

WRONG. Don't go there my friend. Lakers signed Shaq as a free agent. The Gasol trade was for Mark Gasol who has been better than Gasol for 2 or 3 seasons now and I think was defensive player of the year.

You want to talk about free throw disparity?????? Ok, let's go there then.

In the 2008 finals Celtics vs Lakers game number two. Celtics win 108 Lakers 102. Here it comes, your free throw disparity:

Boston 27 - 38 Lakers 10 - 10, that's whooping 28 free throw "disparity".  Never heard any of you complain about that right???? Or it's only when it happens to the Celtics???? Can you say double standard????? It happens, get over it we won fairly my friend just like the Celtics won fairly in 08. On both cases the best team won.  Just keeping you honest.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Sure that is why CP3 is a Laker today...

Only in Boston my friends. Conspiracy theory arises once again...

iron clad gaurantee the Lakers get between 1 and 3 and the Celtics end up with #5. Adam will never give the Celtics that kind of edge. The ping pong balls are rigged every year.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

We want the best pick, duh!!! Why are so many of you "so-called" Celtics fan so obsessed with the Lakers?  Sad days in BEANTOWN. Sad days!!!

Stay chill!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

we shouldn't be concerned with LA at all. we are light years ahead of them in the rebuilding process. we've got a super star PG in his prime to either build around or use as a valuable trade chip, we've got an up and coming super star head coach, we've got several young and talented players, and we've got a plethora of current and future #1 picks. LA has none of that.

They have Kobe who has them over a barrel. If they don't improve he's leaving for Phil. 

I'd  like to hear GKs plan though. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:

we shouldn't be concerned with LA at all. we are light years ahead of them in the rebuilding process. we've got a super star PG in his prime to either build around or use as a valuable trade chip, we've got an up and coming super star head coach, we've got several young and talented players, and we've got a plethora of current and future #1 picks. LA has none of that.

They have Kobe who has them over a barrel. If they don't improve he's leaving for Phil. 

My plan I'll tell you when I know what pick we get. Kobe is not going anywhere, didn't like the contract but it shows Super Star free agents how we treat our franchise player when they are no so good and how Celtics treat their franchise player (Pierce). It will be a very easy choice in my opinion. I'll give you a hint LATER.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

He can't/won't leave.

1.  He has a no trade clause

2.  NYK doesn't have any players to trade him for.

3.  Jim Buss would be crucified if he ever traded him........

Nice thought, though!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

He can't/won't leave.

1.  He has a no trade clause

2.  NYK doesn't have any players to trade him for.

3.  Jim Buss would be crucified if he ever traded him........

Nice thought, though!

This coming from the biggest Laker fan out there. Do you ever talk about the Celtics? Just sayin'

Stay chill!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

No way in hell the Lakers win this game.  They know how to tank.  The Celtics should be playing Pressey as their starting power forward or center.

Sections
Shortcuts