Do you see any trades for Celtics?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AaronWE. Show AaronWE's posts

Do you see any trades for Celtics?

Do you think that Boston should try getting a player like T. Prince from the Pistons?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Do you see any trades for Celtics?

Celtics need 11m in salaries to acquire Prince. I don't think Prince to Boston is going to happen this season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulpierceisbest. Show paulpierceisbest's posts

Rondo and Pierce for lebron.
    West, ray, lebron, KG, Perk
    vs
    Rondo, wade, pierce, bosh, anthony.

Who you got

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

No. They will get JO back soon and wouldn't be surprised to see Sheed by February. Not to mention Perk and Delonte. They probably have the deepest bench and arguably the the best starting five. Why do you think they need to make a trade? There chemistry is terrific also. Why risk screwing it up bringing in another player?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dboss. Show dboss's posts

I cannot think of any good reason to screw around with the roster at this point.

The only unknown is the health issue but guys that are out will be back.  There are no season ending injuries to contend with.

Many questions that Celtics fans had going into the season have been answered.

Can Daniels fill the BU SF role and can he play some minutes at the 2 spot.  Yes and yes.

Can Shaq helped defensively.  Will he get up and down the court?  Will he mess up the chemistry on the team.  Yes, yes and no.

Will Davis make another step forward as an all around player?  Yes.

And the # 1 question.  Will KG return to his pre injury form where he could be a catalyst on the defensive end?  Yes

So there you have it.  Even with the injuries, the Celtics are just rolling along and actually getting better at both ends.   

A lot of talent on this team and they play very well together.

dboss

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I don't think it's about trades so much as about injured players getting well, so I'll say the horizon looks clear and empty.
    I like Sheed but I hope he stays on the sideline enjoying his retirement.  I just don't see him conditioned enough to play now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: Do you see any trades for Celtics?:
    [QUOTE]I cannot think of any good reason to screw around with the roster at this point. The only unknown is the health issue but guys that are out will be back.  There are no season ending injuries to contend with. Many questions that Celtics fans had going into the season have been answered. Can Daniels fill the BU SF role and can he play some minutes at the 2 spot.  Yes and yes. Can Shaq helped defensively.  Will he get up and down the court?  Will he mess up the chemistry on the team.  Yes, yes and no. Will Davis make another step forward as an all around player?  Yes. And the # 1 question.  Will KG return to his pre injury form where he could be a catalyst on the defensive end?  Yes So there you have it.  Even with the injuries, the Celtics are just rolling along and actually getting better at both ends.    A lot of talent on this team and they play very well together. dboss
    Posted by dboss[/QUOTE]
    Well said.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from varese. Show varese's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo and Pierce for lebron. West, ray, lebron, KG, Perk vs Rondo, wade, pierce, bosh, anthony. Who you got
    Posted by paulpierceisbest[/QUOTE]

Well done! In this way Miami would be strongest...
    I say, Rondo and Pierce for Deron Williams! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastCoastAudio. Show EastCoastAudio's posts

rondo and ray allen for tracy mcgrady!!!

makes more sense than some of these trades

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

The line up is deep, chemistry is good, and the team is winning games. Why make any changes? Besides, guys will be returning from injury by playoffs time. I think trades are unlikely at this time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you see any trades for Celtics? : Actually, there was a report during the Bulls game that Sheed was in the locker room before the game hanging out and he was in tremendous shape.
    Posted by dangr76[/QUOTE]

Source please or it's not true!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

NO TRADES ARE

NEEDED!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

This team is as good as it gets. Health will be the only possible issue moving forward.

If there is a lockout next year, winning championships will come to an end.

Enjoy the ride.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]This team is as good as it gets. Health will be the only possible issue moving forward. If there is a lockout next year, winning championships will come to an end. Enjoy the ride.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime[/QUOTE]

If there's a lockout next season there will be no jump balls and no overtime games.

HAHAHA!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Rasheed-Wallace-returning-in-February-;_ylt=AlCgDSnpkjWirRd19W2wiQW8vLYF?urn=nba-263240

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]Celtics need 11m in salaries to acquire Prince. I don't think Prince to Boston is going to happen this season.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

They need 9 million

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you see any trades for Celtics? : They need 9 million
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I tried using ESPN's trade machine, Prince's salary is 11.15m this season. 

Not realistic to think Prince will become a Celtic this season IMO.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Harangody, Bradley and however Larry Brown wants to acquire Raheed Wallace for Gerlad Wallace

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

I don't foresee any trades, however I agree that Rasheed Wallace might return after the All-Star break, or just before the playoff eligibility roster deadline. Once the Celtics get Delonte West back healthy, they have no use for Von Wafer. Wallace could take his spot. I'm not sure how many minutes Wallace would play. He'd be a 5mpg guy at best it seems, but still probably more useful than Wafer. If the Celtics are overloaded at the 4/5 spots, they can be extremely aggressive on defense. They don't have to worry about committing fouls and they can keep everyone well-rested.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Rasheed is still around Boston cause he has family there and i bet he still rents a house/apartment. i would like to see him come back. he really put it all out on the floor last year in game 7. seeing Rasheed jack up so many 3's gave me nostalgia of Antoine.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Not sure why we would want to mess with our chemistry.  If we have 9 out of our top ten players back we are the team to beat period, as long as KG, PP, Rondo, or Allen is playing.  What is everyones infatuation with Wallace.  Because he played a couple of decent games in the playoff?  He stunk all year and I don't want to see his attitude back unless it has changed.  We don't need his or Perks techs either.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Trust me on this one bc i"ve heard it thrown around a little.....I would not be surprised to see the celtics make a move for shane battier. The rockets will be having a trade off soon. we might have to send a lot to houston. Like Nate, Daniels & maybe Erden. west is better suited for running the 2nd unit & Battier would be a great defensive upgrade over marquis. Yeah we are deep, but we gotta think about getting more potent...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

The #'s on Nate & Marquis for Battier match up...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The knicks are saied to be trying for the Melo tade. They are willing to part
    with Anthony Randolph and Bill Walker, among others. The Celts could be the third wheel
    to make the numbers work. These 2 players would look nice in green!It just
    depends on what they have to give up..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from obsessedsoxfan24. Show obsessedsoxfan24's posts

I think you meant Sheed was taking the shape of a donut. 

Phillip_Heilman let's talk celts on twitter

Sections
Shortcuts