Do you want Miami or Chicago

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bcgreen. Show bcgreen's posts

Do you want Miami or Chicago

So it looks like the C's will take the Atlantic, unless something absurd happens (knock on wood). We also have a chance to move up to the third sead.

My question to you all is: WOULD YOU RATHER FACE MIAMI OR CHICAGO IN THE SECOND ROUND (believing that we will make it there)??

I would like to face CHICAGO. Why? I just feel that Rose is not going to be 100% for the playoffs, he will play, but not at 100%. I wouldn't count on Boozer being a large factor against the CELTICS if I were a Bulls fan. And although we just beat MIAMI, they still have 3 super stars to CHICAGO's 1. It would also give us the possibility for 2 other teams to try and knock off MIAMI before we would get to them (if we get past CHICAGO).

So, for me, I would like to stay at the 4 sead if CHICAGO remains at the 1, but if MIAMI moves up to 1 then I hope we move up to 3.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Do you want Miami or Chicago

I'd go the opposite direction. Chicago is big and can really punish us on the boards and they beat us twice without Rose. They play defense nealry as good as we do and their offense has improved dramatically. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to Do you want Miami or Chicago:
    So it looks like the C's will take the Atlantic, unless something absurd happens (knock on wood). We also have a chance to move up to the third sead. My question to you all is: WOULD YOU RATHER FACE MIAMI OR CHICAGO IN THE SECOND ROUND (believing that we will make it there)?? I would like to face CHICAGO. Why? I just feel that Rose is not going to be 100% for the playoffs, he will play, but not at 100%. I wouldn't count on Boozer being a large factor against the CELTICS if I were a Bulls fan. And although we just beat MIAMI, they still have 3 super stars to CHICAGO's 1. It would also give us the possibility for 2 other teams to try and knock off MIAMI before we would get to them (if we get past CHICAGO). So, for me, I would like to stay at the 4 sead if CHICAGO remains at the 1, but if MIAMI moves up to 1 then I hope we move up to 3. Thoughts?
    Posted by bcgreen

Chicago or Miami?  What real difference does it make?  Celtics win it all!  Banner #18 will hang in the Garden in June!!  The bigger question is, does anyone really want to play the Celtics?

As Always,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

if celtics play their game, they can beat anyone.....

Sections
Shortcuts