Doc and Ainge Joint Presser 12pm

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Doc and Ainge Joint Presser 12pm

That doc will be the C's coach. PP and KG are coming back and he is going to start them because he feels the window still has not shut for these two guys. Some BS i bet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

That doc will be the C's coach. PP and KG are coming back and he is going to start them because he feels the window still has not shut for these two guys. Some BS i bet.

I would prefer that.  I believe it is more likely that they will let Doc got to the Clippers.  And trade Pierce and KG later to them and somehow this awful trade will get done in some form.  We are going to stink any which way.   Ainge better have something up his sleeve or he should be gone to.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Haaaaa hey but don't you like the idea of perhaps acquiring deandre??? I do.. we might stink we might not. There is alot offseason left...plus, it couldnt get worse than this season...it was heartless ball most of the way..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Just say Danny is letting Doc out of his contract and he is free to sign with the clippers. At least it's out in the open. What if they mutually decided Doc wants to stay and finish out his obligation with Boston then what? KG and PP will still be here. That will hold off another year for the inevitable. time will only tell.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Haaaaa hey but don't you like the idea of perhaps acquiring deandre??? I do.. we might stink we might not. There is alot offseason left...plus, it couldnt get worse than this season...it was heartless ball most of the way..

I think  you might be joking, I think Jordan is a total stiff.  Useless for the Celtics and at 12 mil per.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Dont think the guy is a stiff. He is actually athletic. Listen, not too many centers out there and he is an average one with an upside. Hibbert almost killed the post this season and he is a stiff... I know garnet is one of the top 50 players all time but his time has come. We cant go the same route, is useless... Proper development of deandre should give us a stud.. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

with pierce + kg = 27 million on the book, and sullen, mercurial, stinko rondo (thanks doc!), the window was nailed shut a while ago.

i will not watch a single game if doc continues to ruin this team with his moronic 6 th grade intramural coaching techniques

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Doc is going to be let out of his contract.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Dont think the guy is a stiff. He is actually athletic. Listen, not too many centers out there and he is an average one with an upside. Hibbert almost killed the post this season and he is a stiff... I know garnet is one of the top 50 players all time but his time has come. We cant go the same route, is useless... Proper development of deandre should give us a stud.. 

so i gues you think deandre was blowing smoke when he claimed to be "working on his free throws"?

the culture in clip-land was so light and loosey goosey in the reg season the last three years- like they were proven.  then deanderthal goes from 38% f/t in the reg season to 22% in the playoffs this year and another hasty first round exit.  combine that with flake griffin folding like a cheap tent alongside deanderthal and.............

i dunno, i have a lot of questions about both of them.  and if you think rivers is going to coach jordan to life then apparently you missed the unprovoked destruction of brandon bass, by doc.  also the beleaguering of jerLame o'neal by doc, and the driving out of town of glen davis, by doc. 

you think doc is going to LIKE a happy go lucky sub 40% shooting big who is also YOUNG?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

This is going to blow up in somebody's face. Doc for walking away, if he does and for the frugal owner of the Clippers who can kiss CP3 good bye. Celtics do need to rebuild and aren't having fantasies of being a contender for the title, maybe Danny is. It may only get worse before it gets any better.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Acie, if deandre becomes a celtic, Doc wont be his coach! Thats first. Second, most of bigs shoot a low ft percentage but i tell you this, good franchises do things right. C's is the best franchise and they do it right. I doubt Clips is as near as good of a franchise as the C's. They dont invest. C's do. Look what clifford was able to achieve with Perkins. Common, you and I know Perkins is a stiff and he played great defense..it was not innate in him, it was developed. I say,bring him over.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Fierce, you have been quiet,break it down here for us! Your take?? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

i agree with those who think this is a farewell deal, a la peyton manning and irsay.. doc will b sent home but the celts will require compensation.. clips are just posturing. longer doc is out there, the mor elikely others could get involved. price is simple, 2 first rounders.. period! get that cleared up then on to the other stuff. i have a feelin stern has been clear about the process of legitimacy!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Doc: "I'm taking my talents to Hollywood."  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

He is definitely not a stiff.  I watch pretty much every Clips game and the guy is as athletic as any big man in the league.  Where he struggles is BB IQ.  He has the instincts and skill to be a great defender but he often misses defensive switches and cover rotations... offensively he improved a lot from two years ago but with the Clips he rarely got opportunities because the offense was Paul and Griffin dominated and for good reason.   I believe he could be very good with the right coach and guidance.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Baxter Holmes

Baxter Holmes @BaxterHolmes 2 minutes ago

Press conference will be held Monday now, the team says.

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/tag/boston_celtics#ixzz2WrY6JWcI

Change in plans again I see

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

WheeeRT @ SteveBHoop: Danny-Doc press conference has now been postponed until Monday.

Kinda like the trade, eh?

If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the UP button

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

[QUOTE]

Fierce, you have been quiet,break it down here for us! Your take?? 

Howard Beck

@HowardBeckNYT

WheeeRT @ SteveBHoop: Danny-Doc press conference has now been postponed until Monday.[/QUOTE]

This only points to the complete lack of sincerity on everyone's part. Doc, Danny, the Clippers, the Celtics they are all posturing, pathetic.  The Celtics will come out worse for this, this is a bad deal. KG for Jordan is a 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

My guess (only a  guess even though my wifes hairdresser lives next door to the cousin of Doc rivers housekeepr..a-hem)

Doc is taking a "leave of absence" to "re-charge".

Celtics hold his rights for another three years, so compensation next year WIL be required if he wants to coach ANYWHERE.

Pierce will be Bought out (or amnestied)

KG will announce retirement in a few weeks after the draft.

Ainge will draft PBA

Frank will be named (not naked as I firt posted) coach. (Caretaker while we SUCK)

start rebuild with little or no assests except maybe $8M in cap space.

Ainge will be fired before the 2014 draft.

that is all

Wink

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think  you might be joking, I think Jordan is a total stiff.  Useless for the Celtics and at 12 mil per.

[/QUOTE]

Does this look like a stiff to you... no one the Cs have right now including KG can bring to the table what this guy does...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFAQQGCY2Mk

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from texasgreen. Show texasgreen's posts

Seem like it is time for more speculation so here it goes. Celtics will release Doc from his contract while possibly getting some compensation but probably not. Doc will sign with the Clippers. The key is Chris Paul wil hold off signing with the clips until the trade goes down with KG and what is offered for compensation. This deal may include other players not mention to keep the league off their back. Next week Pierce is traded to a team who gives us assets and then he is bought out and becomes a free agent. Ray Allen turns down his player option with Heat and heads toward Clips to meet back up with KG, Doc and possibly Pierc e for a good chance at a championship.

Danny hires a coach to teach the young talent on the team and once Rondo proves he is healthy then trades Rondo if the price is right for 2014 draft picks or young players.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to texasgreen's comment:

Seem like it is time for more speculation so here it goes. Celtics will release Doc from his contract while possibly getting some compensation but probably not. Doc will sign with the Clippers. The key is Chris Paul wil hold off signing with the clips until the trade goes down with KG and what is offered for compensation. This deal may include other players not mention to keep the league off their back. Next week Pierce is traded to a team who gives us assets and then he is bought out and becomes a free agent. Ray Allen turns down his player option with Heat and heads toward Clips to meet back up with KG, Doc and possibly Pierc e for a good chance at a championship.

Danny hires a coach to teach the young talent on the team and once Rondo proves he is healthy then trades Rondo if the price is right for 2014 draft picks or young players.

Hope that doesn't happen.  Bad for the Celtics.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:

My guess (only a  guess even though my wifes hairdresser lives next door to the cousin of Doc rivers housekeepr..a-hem)

Doc is taking a "leave of absence" to "re-charge".

Celtics hold his rights for another three years, so compensation next year WIL be required if he wants to coach ANYWHERE.

Pierce will be Bought out (or amnestied)

KG will announce retirement in a few weeks after the draft.

Ainge will draft PBA

Frank will be named (not naked as I firt posted) coach. (Caretaker while we SUCK)

start rebuild with little or no assests except maybe $8M in cap space.

Ainge will be fired before the 2014 draft.

that is all

Wink

LOL..I would've sadly agreed with your predictions but now that the presser has been rescheduled who knows?

If DA is staying in and working with the Clipps FO all weekend, the first thing he has to do is tell Doc to get the hell out of the C's complex, stop taling to the Clipps, play some golf this weekend, and keep your cell phone on.