Doc and Ainge Joint Presser 12pm

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Doc and Ainge Joint Presser 12pm

Mark Heisler: Deal that won't die or, at least hasn't yet: #Celtics just cancelled press conference w/o explanation. Clipper source says they'll up offerTwitter @MarkHeisler

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:

My guess (only a  guess even though my wifes hairdresser lives next door to the cousin of Doc rivers housekeepr..a-hem)

Doc is taking a "leave of absence" to "re-charge".

Celtics hold his rights for another three years, so compensation next year WIL be required if he wants to coach ANYWHERE.

Pierce will be Bought out (or amnestied)

KG will announce retirement in a few weeks after the draft.

Ainge will draft PBA

Frank will be named (not naked as I firt posted) coach. (Caretaker while we SUCK)

start rebuild with little or no assests except maybe $8M in cap space.

Ainge will be fired before the 2014 draft.

that is all

Wink

Who is PBA?

Its killing me

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Maybe Doc was pulling a Jason Collins and announcing hes the first NBA head coach out of the closet... Various gay & civil rights organizations could threaten suit based upon discrimination to influence Stern into allowing the deal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Maybe Doc was pulling a Jason Collins and announcing hes the first NBA head coach out of the closet... Various gay & civil rights organizations could threaten suit based upon discrimination to influence Stern into allowing the deal.

That would require a joint news conference with Rondo standing proudly at his side.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Mark Heisler: Just got this on #Celtics-#Clippers: Clips offering 2015 No. 1 pick, protected…. Let haggling begin:

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

[QUOTE]

That would require a joint news conference with Rondo standing proudly at his side.

Pud

[/QUOTE]
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.