Doc and Allen Iverson

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: Doc and Allen Iverson

The sky is not falling bacause of two off nights (one just because our shots weren't falling).  We've won a lot of games since Rondo went down and I don't see that changing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Not to mention if Pierce and Garnett are run into the ground we are in serious trouble. better to give them rest. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

Not to mention if Pierce and Garnett are run into the ground we are in serious trouble. better to give them rest. 

Garnett took matters into his own hands. He decided to take the last two games off, but failed to tell Doc about it!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Doc's the coach in name only.

Pud

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to damfuno's comment:

My concern is that if you are playing me 25 minutes a night and then tomorrow you start playing me 35 minutes a night that is a 40% increase..............for an old flatulant  that is a substantial increase and I am not sure if it sustainable........granted that in the playoffs it is one night on and one night off but if you are not used to it it will take its toll

The spurs have done it for years with their big three. Doc is right to rest Garnett. he did it last year too. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Pud

Oh dear lord. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Pud

I've been watching Doc closely the last few games, and i've noticed him talking on his cell from time to time. I think it is R9R he is talking to. probably giving Doc some advice on which plays to run, and when to put certain players into the game!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to jtkl's comment:

i like that

Garnett took matters into his own hands. He decided to take the last two games off, but failed to tell Doc about it!!