Doc and Avery

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Doc and Avery

Well Doc put Avery in and our rhythum was broken again, we can't afford to train this guy now, see we were playing a good team tonight and Doc got outcoached again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

Re: Doc and Avery

My dog barked when Doc put Avery in---even if he recognizes another dog.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Could Doc take some of the blame , he is the coach, well he can't blame Glen Davis tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

we gotta go through the season..watching awfulvery bradley

wake up da and doc 2 
    the guys not ready and may not evah be

root canal is only more expensive

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

u may be rt

but this is such pain

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

He was 2-4 with 4 points and no turnovers.  That's a better percentage that most shot tonight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DTownCelticsFan. Show DTownCelticsFan's posts

In Response to Re: Doc and Avery:
    [QUOTE]He was 2-4 with 4 points and no turnovers.  That's a better percentage that most shot tonight.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure both of those shots came when the Celtics had no chance of winning within the last minute or so... Nonetheless, I still don't think Avery should be playing ahead of Moore. I at least want to see Doc give him a chance.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Doc and Avery:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc and Avery : I am pretty sure both of those shots came when the Celtics had no chance of winning within the last minute or so... Nonetheless, I still don't think Avery should be playing ahead of Moore. I at least want to see Doc give him a chance.
    Posted by DTownCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

I agree that Moore should be given a chance.  Bradley certainly isn't that good and hasn't really helped this team. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Pierce looked like an 80 year old man, KG can't out rebound a 6' 4" guard, Rondo not only can't shoot, he's the worse finisher at the rim i have ever seen, and you guys think Bradley is the problem?  Stick to coaching your 3rd grade girls team, i'm sure they think your doing a great job!!!  Ugh!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

I coach little dribblers, kyceltic, and Bradley would fit right in, joke, actually Bradlely could be very good in a few years, but this team at this time can not afford to train him. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

In Response to Doc and Avery:
    [QUOTE]Well Doc put Avery in and our rhythum was broken again, we can't afford to train this guy now, see we were playing a good team tonight and Doc got outcoached again.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

C'MON PEOPLE...WHY ARE YOU DOGGNN DOC'S UH...

FUTURE , UH ...S-O-N-I-N-L-A-W....

NOW THAT I HAVE SPELLED IT OUT FOR YOU...

BE...NICE.......ok.....Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Doc and Avery:
    [QUOTE]Well Doc put Avery in and our rhythum was broken again, we can't afford to train this guy now, see we were playing a good team tonight and Doc got outcoached again.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]SORRY SON, OUR RHYTHUM WAS BROKEN AT THE START OF THE GAME WHEN THEY STARTED O'NIEL INSTEAD OF THE STEAMER (ENERGY) THAT STARTING FRONT COURT IS JUST TOOOOOOO OLD !!!

Sections
Shortcuts