Doc: "There's a chance" Shaq plays in Game 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Doc: "There's a chance" Shaq plays in Game 2

CUT THE CRAP DOC!!!!!  How long are you guys gonna play this stupid game with the public?  Shaq can't even run in practice and three days later "there's a chance" he palys?  This is getting ooooold!  Doc and Danny are just plain pi$$ing me off now!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Doc: "There's a chance" Shaq plays in Game 2

In Response to Doc: "There's a chance" Shaq plays in Game 2:
    CUT THE CRAP DOC!!!!!  How long are you guys gonna play this stupid game with the public?  Shaq can't even run in practice and three days later "there's a chance" he palys?  This is getting ooooold!  Doc and Danny are just plain pi$$ing me off now!
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan

Agree with you.  I will be very surprised to see Shaq back anytime soon.  He may not even return for at least a few weeks. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

LOL! I truly believe Shaq could play now. Told you it's going to be based on how these series go. I don't think they expected the Knicks to give them the challange. The Knicks had too many points in the paint. If Shaq plays and gets Amare or Turiaf in foul trouble, the series is over. They have no other bigs coming off the bench. It will move JON to the 2nd unit and really give the Knicks fits.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Doc wasnt saying anything wrong... theres also a chance we hit the lottery and that Eva Longoria divorced Tony Parker cause she cant get us out of her mind.

Doc, isnt there also a chance peace will come to the Middle East tomorrow?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Save him until we need him.  Let JON continue to play this way (more Krstic and less BBD please).  Green and West need to get going..and ONE other bench player.  If it's 3-1, put him in Game 5 for a few mins and get him ready for MIA (if that's who we play...lol)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Looks like Billups is not going to play in game 2, use Shaq only IF NEEDED, otherwise let the big guy rest.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I doubt that Shaq will play tomorrow. That's fine by me as I would like to see him well healed and ready for Miami. Secondly I don't think Shaq is the best center for the Knicks small front court anyway. J.O is a better matchup.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

He's not playing, he has been ruled out.... did not Practice today. 

Roto world says so.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

If he DOES play, I hope he's healthy enough to do so. What's the use if we put him out there and he injures himself AGAIN after 5 minutes of running up and down the court?

I say wait til game 3 to try him out. We might not even need him in this series. Save him for the Miami Heat in the second round...we'll DEFINITELY need him then.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Save him for next round

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Again he's not playing.... No Shaq

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

I agree with the beginning of the post...I am sick of hearing BS predictions about Shaq's return. Shaq should not play for the first round....period. We should only play Shaq if we begin to be on the losing end of a playoff series (other team is up 1 or 2 games). As long as we are leading or tied in the series, Shaq should sit and let that Achilles rest.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Doc: "There's a chance" Shaq plays in Game 2:
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan
    how is this wrong? this is docglish. there is a chance i could win the lottery, run into millions from a dead relative.. hey in the immortal words of kg: EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE! is it likely that shaq plays? no. 

but look at it from doc's view. the media wont shut up about it. if he says no, and something happens as with one kendrick perky jabbar-olajuwon-russell-chamberlain where the player shows up much earlier than anticipated he gets beat on. if he says he has no clue and its up to shaq for its day to day, he gets derided anyway. fact is he doesnt know. shaq could wake up tomorrow and feel great. come down for shoot-around and run around for an hour wiith no pain. if ur doc, y the heck would u not play him then? its shaq's call first, then he has to prove it to doc and thre trainers. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

"Anything's possible" - KG's  championship celebration meltdown

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Shaq ruled out for Game 2!
    Like Simon Cowell said to William Hung: "Wow, that's the surprise of the century!"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Why can't they just tell the truth and say: "I don't know when or if he'll come back this year."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

i have a better chance of being drafted the number one overall pick of next years draft class..
    Shaq is coming back 2nd round. SO lets stop it at that.

Sections
Shortcuts