Doc and Rondo BLOW GAME

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Doc and Rondo BLOW GAME

Reffs are the worst I have seen this year, they are incompetent.  Rondo is in never never land and looks like he needs a week off and a trip to the Middle East.  He is playing hard but his head is not in the game and his up court fast penetrations with great finsishes are gone to a deeep deeeeep sleeeeep.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Reffs and Rondo lead

Im not so sure hes playing hard.

Hes not really pushing the ball upcourt, more like a strong job.. and hes still getting brushed off easily with any sort of pick.

hard to explain

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Rondo's numbers tonight:

R. RondoG19:050-70-00-1

0-7 FIELD GOALS!

A W E S O M E!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

well he is back in the third and our small lead is gone, as rondo goes so goes the Celtics--- the guy needs a week off

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

one foul shot and late in the third, you think or do you

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Put Arroyo back in for the rest of the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Getting ugly..

87 points last night, we'll be lucky to score 80 tonight.

Is this the efficient offense I read about?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Nets shooting set shots from 3 now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Rondo lost, doc on his period, and the reffs wearing nj shorts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Doc and Rondo BLOW GAME

Doc blows game going with usless Rondo, who appeared to be a cripple, but was playing like he was in la la land for the past 16 quarters.  Doc is suppose to be the coach and he should have won the last four games, but he refused to believe his eyes or mabey he is blind.  Bunch of bull making up excuses for this team at this time of the year with their chance to have the home court advantage shoved up somebody's ear.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rondo is losing his game somewhere here. Is it him? the defenses, his attitude, an injury.  I mean there is something wrong.  He is a step slower, his shot is worse, and he forces his passes.  Scary considering we need him to play well to win.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

In Response to Re: Reffs and Rondo lead:
    well he is back in the third and our small lead is gone, as rondo goes so goes the Celtics--- the guy needs a week off
    Posted by maryngary

The reason being is Rondo is a 1-dimensional player, if the balls not in his hands, he is basically useless. The big 3 has been making up for his lacking of style for the last 3 1/2 years.   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Expect Doc to stick with ROndo no matter how bad he plays.

Really, I just dont see why we dont sit Rondo for a few games and let him rejuvenate or whatever.  Let Arroyo get the hang of things & DW back soon too.

Rondo just stinkin it up  on both sides..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ubuntu18. Show Ubuntu18's posts

Rondo is CLEARLY hurting his team! I'm furious that Doc left him in the game knowing he wasn't playing well. Doc is just as stubborn as rondo is!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Go rondo....go rondo....Laughing

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Doc is letting Rondo figure it out so that come playoff time Rondo will not succumb to the pressure. Unfortunately it's costing the Celtics. They could lose the #1 seed in the east if Rondo doesn't snap out of it.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Rondo is getting on my nerves with his game lately.  He just stands around in the offense and doesnt really create for a pass like Chris Paul , Arroyo, Nash or a true point guard that can score and just make nice passes.  Also, he tries to hot dog his passes too much and they suck anyway cause he gets a lot of turnovers when he tries that.  He also pull the ball out of the paint when he may get a basket or a foul to pass it to a 3 piont shooter.  He also avoids contact and then misses the layups because he avoids the defender.  He is beginning to suck and i never thought he was a true point guard that can score.  Kenny Anderson was better than him.  Rondo just hustles more when he wants and is an over achiever but not really talented in my opinion.  I think D West can do a better job a point guard as well and can score big time.  If it wasn't for the KG ,PP and Ray  he would not have so many assist cause those guys are true scorers and Hall of Famers i think.  I m pissed off with his crappy game  I hope he proves me wrong.  If he is tired then let Arroyo and D west play more or maybe he wants out

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Doc and Rondo BLOW GAME:
    Doc is letting Rondo figure it out so that come playoff time Rondo will not succumb to the pressure. Unfortunately it's costing the Celtics. They could lose the #1 seed in the east if Rondo doesn't snap out of it.
    Posted by P34

I see pierce had a big nite. 7 pts on 2-10 shooting sure goes a long way to your annointed mvp! Give it up kid.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Rondo wasn't the only starter to play bad!!!  I mean 7 points, Avery Bradley could score that many if he played 25 minutes!!  Ray, KG and Baby played well though!!  Pierce's last 3 games have been nothing to write home about.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PogiAko. Show PogiAko's posts

I'm sick and tired of this team, they don't see the urgency to win games. They let easy games slip away from them, they're losing games against poor teams, funny!!!

The Lakers is catching up on us, 1 win and the Bulls are now No. 1 in the East. And we might end up at No. 2 or 3 spot, facing the Knicks!!!

We can't get out of the first round. That's it for this team, they don't deserve to win a Championship!!!  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

Honestly, I think Rondo does need to be benched.  Just for one game, if for nothing else, just to send him a message.  Either you get with the Program or you sit. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rondo knows how bad he has been.  It is not just attitude he is hurt or struggling with the new personnel.  Still I am upset with him. He raised the bar high last year.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts