Doc and Rondo disaster at Bobcats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Doc and Rondo disaster at Bobcats

Doc did a poor job of using his players tonight , and Rondo & Robertson can not or will not guard anyone.  Rondo was burned all night long and Robertson was matched with the wrong guy all night.  Doc had three centers tonight if you count Davis and I do.  His choice of players was flawed all night.  Doc fooled around and fooled around tonight and got us beat.  Garnett should have logged more minutes tonight and a fire should have been built under Pau, and the way Rondo defended and ran the offence was inept.  This team needs another guard in the worst way.  We may winn a championship, buy if one of the lesser teams in the West does not get on a run and win the West, if they do , they will beat us four in a row.  It is crazy to loses games to lesser opponents like we do.  What on earth is Rondo doing taking outside shots late in the game, he does not have the confidence.  And play Luke, bench Robertson and Wafer.  West can help us, but it may take some time and I am not sure we have time if we want home court advantage.  It was also noticeable tonight that Perk is not ready for back to back games, that hurt also.  Danny needs to spend some money if Shack, JO, Daniels, and West are not playing soon.  This could have been one of the best Celtic teams, but I doubt the second unit will ever jell.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OldPatPatriot. Show OldPatPatriot's posts

Re: Doc and Rondo disaster at Bobcats

what the hell are you talking aboutIn Response to Doc and Rondo disaster at Bobcats:
    Doc did a poor job of using his players tonight , and Rondo & Robertson can not or will not guard anyone.  Rondo was burned all night long and Robertson was matched with the wrong guy all night.  Doc had three centers tonight if you count Davis and I do.  His choice of players was flawed all night.  Doc fooled around and fooled around tonight and got us beat.  Garnett should have logged more minutes tonight and a fire should have been built under Pau, and the way Rondo defended and ran the offence was inept.  This team needs another guard in the worst way.  We may winn a championship, buy if one of the lesser teams in the West does not get on a run and win the West, if they do , they will beat us four in a row.  It is crazy to loses games to lesser opponents like we do.  What on earth is Rondo doing taking outside shots late in the game, he does not have the confidence.  And play Luke, bench Robertson and Wafer.  West can help us, but it may take some time and I am not sure we have time if we want home court advantage.  It was also noticeable tonight that Perk is not ready for back to back games, that hurt also.  Danny needs to spend some money if Shack, JO, Daniels, and West are not playing soon.  This could have been one of the best Celtic teams, but I doubt the second unit will ever jell.
    Posted by maryngary

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

LMAO! Too funny.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dubj. Show dubj's posts

When did we get a player named Robertson? LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to Doc and Rondo disaster at Bobcats:
    Posted by maryngary

Don't understand what you are talking about. If you don't know the players by name or if you don't understand basketball, do some research before you post.

Time Will Only tell

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Are you a celtics fan at all.... When did we get Robertson?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

the 6 turnovers in bak to bak game is more of a concern!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I thought Perk is the answer, the salvation?
    Now, some said, we can't win without daniels?  what a dork.

The truth, since Shaq & Semih are not playing, the rotation out of whack.
    Perk will give you just below average and mediocare games night after night.

We are winning when the tandem of Shaq + Semih and using big baby as a part time center.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Sorry forgot that fans with a brain had moved to other sites.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

"Disaster?" Did somebody die?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Semih it seems is very fragile.  He has played hurt and been out.  Never healthy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Doc and Rondo disaster at Bobcats:
    Sorry forgot that fans with a brain had moved to other sites.
    Posted by maryngary

I think you're probably right!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

In Response to Re: Doc and Rondo disaster at Bobcats :  I think you're probably right!!
    Posted by kyceltic

hahaha

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

In Response to Doc and Rondo disaster at Bobcats:
    Posted by maryngary

Sorry guys I gotta stop letting my neighbor's 8 year old borrow my laptop.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Not putting Wafer on Livingston was a total failure by Doc. He had 6 inches of height and with the length of his arms it was basically taking practice shots over him the whole game. I honestly have no idea what he was thinking. He's started 5 for 5...that might be a sign.
    Posted by tompenny

I agree Tompenny.    In general, Doc's a smart and good coach, but on this one, he totally whiffed!  This was the most bonehead assignment I've seen in a long time.   Nate at 5'9 or 5'8" is on a 6'7" guard.  That's just plain dumb when Wafer, Ray, and Rondo should have guarded him whenever he was in.

Sections
Shortcuts