Doc-classless, Pierce-sluggish,Rondo-weak defender

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticNut. Show CelticNut's posts

Doc-classless, Pierce-sluggish,Rondo-weak defender

Doc is completely classless calling out his players in public.  Whatever happened to "praise in public, punish in private!"  I don't blame the players for not competing now.  Ainge should have some balls and fire Doc. 

Pierce should be benched when he continues to throw up so many 20-25 bricks.  He also is a step too slow defensively.  Jeff Green should have been taking at least half of Pierce's shots.

Rondo is great but not a good defender because of his small size.  He is what he is.  We have to live with it or trade him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Doc-classless, Pierce-sluggish,Rondo-weak defender

In response to CelticNut's comment:

Doc is completely classless calling out his players in public.  Whatever happened to "praise in public, punish in private!"  I don't blame the players for not competing now.  Ainge should have some balls and fire Doc. 

Pierce should be benched when he continues to throw up so many 20-25 bricks.  He also is a step too slow defensively.  Jeff Green should have been taking at least half of Pierce's shots.

Rondo is great but not a good defender because of his small size.  He is what he is.  We have to live with it or trade him.

Doc classless?  What coach have you been watching the last eight years here. The guy if anything is one of the most gracious people I have seen in the sports. Always accessible and truly caring about his players.  

He called out his players because many have gotten long term contracts and decided not to play hard.  What else would a coach do? He tried privately for weeks before he came out publicly.

Celtics nut are you a Celtics fan? I am not so sure.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Doc-classless, Pierce-sluggish,Rondo-weak defender

Rondo is actually a pretty good defender. IN the past he has been great. This year his defensive rating is 103. His worst since 2009. that's not elite defense, but it is above average. 

Sections
Shortcuts