Doc doesn't Play Rookies.....Here's what the Data Shows

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Doc doesn't Play Rookies.....Here's what the Data Shows

Please read this post.  I won't create a long post by using cut and paste, but after you hit the link, read it, please come back with your views.

I am one who believes that Doc is a coach who says "prove it to me in practice" and in practice you have to show you can play defense and play within the offense.  Second, I believe the combination of our draft position and Danny's "risky" draft choices have given us weak young players (boy, woulding it be nice to have Marshon Brooks and deAndre Jordan now!).  So, there has not been much young talent to work with.

But, what are your thought after opening the link?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

Re: Doc doesn't Play Rookies.....Here's what the Data Shows

now hopefully we can put a stop to this idea

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Doc doesn't Play Rookies.....Here's what the Data Shows:
    [QUOTE]Please read this post.  I won't create a long post by using cut and paste, but after you hit the link, read it, please come back with your views. http://www.celticslife.com/2012/01/debunking-myth-that-doc-wont-play.html#more I am one who believes that Doc is a coach who says "prove it to me in practice" and in practice you have to show you can play defense and play within the offense.  Second, I believe the combination of our draft position and Danny's "risky" draft choices have given us weak young players (boy, woulding it be nice to have Marshon Brooks and deAndre Jordan now!).  So, there has not been much young talent to work with. But, what are your thought after opening the link?
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

As I've  been saying for two years!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Too soon to tell.. we need a defense minded guard to cope with Wade...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

"prove it to  me in practice".  Overlooked in the article is the Celtic's lack of practices in the regular season in order to rest their starters. 
    Hard to show anything or learn the system if you're not playing in a game or practice.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Doc doesn't Play Rookies.....Here's what the Data Shows:
    [QUOTE]"prove it to  me in practice".  Overlooked in the article is the Celtic's lack of practices in the regular season in order to rest their starters.  Hard to show anything or learn the system if you're not playing in a game or practice.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  I think that's a reason Moore and Johnson aren't playing much - they haven't had much practice in which to prove they understand the offense and defense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Doc doesn't Play Rookies.....Here's what the Data Shows:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Doc doesn't Play Rookies.....Here's what the Data Shows : As I've  been saying for two years!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

And some of us have been agreeing with you and saying the same thing........but there's a strong contingent on this Board who disagree with us and I was wondering what they say about the evidence/facts in this article.