Doc getting all the players he coveted over the years

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Doc getting all the players he coveted over the years

I'm like everyone else here ... a trade is a trade. If the NBA wants to call it compensation vs trade who gives a damn other than you Fungus cuz you need to be right. It's semantics ... as long as no other players are involved they call it "compensation." WOO-HOO!!!

Bottom line is we traded Doc for a draft pick and the NBA doesn't consider a draft pick to be a player ... Hhahaha ... OK Stern/NBA ... I'll take the "compensation" and "release" Doc from his contract but we won't call it a trade ... Hahaha, so ridiculous and you won't let it go just like some idiot drunk on Keystone.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Doc getting all the players he coveted over the years

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

I'm like everyone else here ... a trade is a trade. If the NBA wants to call it compensation vs trade who gives a damn other than you Fungus cuz you need to be right. It's semantics ... as long as no other players are involved they call it "compensation." WOO-HOO!!!

Bottom line is we traded Doc for a draft pick and the NBA doesn't consider a draft pick to be a player ... Hhahaha ... OK Stern/NBA ... I'll take the "compensation" and "release" Doc from his contract but we won't call it a trade ... Hahaha, so ridiculous and you won't let it go just like some idiot drunk on Keystone.

Are you saying Larry Coon is also an idiot drunk on Keystone?

Here:

Larry Coon

First, let’s get this technicality out of the way — coaches can’t be traded. What we’re talking about is one team compensating another for releasing their coach from his contract and waiving his non-compete clause.

Read more at http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-salary-cap-chat-with-larry-coon-62113#3e75HXEjVY7JvYlf.99

[/QUOTE]

Are you too slow to get it ... it's semantics ... a trade is a trade, but all Coon is saying is that for technical reasons (no players involved) it can't be called a trade per CBA rules. So they opt to distinquish it as "compensation" instead of a "trade."     Whoopty-Doo!

Can you find a rule in the CBA that addresses this? ..... I didn't think so.

5. This post has been removed.