Doc goes on Stephen A. Smith's show and reveal's he has not committed to return to the Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Doc goes on Stephen A. Smith's show and reveal's he has not committed to return to the Celtics

or so my sources say ;)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Doc goes on Stephen A. Smith's show and reveal's he has not committed to return to the Celtics

Never Mind. Tried to get a jump on the news. Shouldn't have trusted airheads on the tubes....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Doc goes on Stephen A. Smith's show and reveal's he has not committed to return to the Celtics

In response to R9R's comment:

Never Mind. Tried to get a jump on the news. Shouldn't have trusted airheads on the tubes....

Doc is never going to make a statement like that to Stephen A.  He has way too much class for that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

well......my barbers sister lives next door to the lady that cleans Doc's home and she said.................(please insert crazy story here).

that is all!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

You mean Stephen A "The Grizzlies in 6" Smith?

You mean Stephen A. "no brainer KG will sign with the lakers" Smith?

You mean Stephen A. "DE-Wight Howard has spoken on a daily basis with James Harden (refuted on twitter by DH) " Smith?

You mean THAT guy??????

I hope Doc did say it, that would mean he's coming back.

This guy has ZERO cred in my book - HUGE salary, HUGE ego..............never right!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

You mean Stephen A. "DE-Wight Howard has spoken on a daily basis with James Harden (refuted on twitter by DH) " Smith?

You mean THAT guy??????

This guy has ZERO cred in my book - HUGE salary, HUGE ego..............never right!!

i can't stand the guy...you and me know more than that guy...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

You mean THAT guy??????

i can't stand the guy...you and me know more than that guy...

+1.....wish we made his salary........

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Doc would not wait this long to say he's not coming back. We will get confirmation before the draft but I think he's back.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

The only way to get rid if nimrods like Smith and Bayless is to not watch any show they're on. No ratings no nimrods,it's that simple.

Sections
Shortcuts