Doc, grow a pair

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Doc, grow a pair

In Response to Re: Doc, grow a pair:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc, grow a pair : Last season you wanted Doc fired. I know you don't like Doc Rivers. But it is not true that Doc is covering Wade's back!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You really must be clairvoyant to know what I think.... and youre wrong, as you are so often.

Doc covered Wades back, intentionally or not. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

YO...this aint HOCKEY!!!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

How many coaches in the history of this game have called for a takedown of an opponent?  Even the most angry coaches in this league have held off on any retaliatory comments.  Doc is in a pretty weird position, too:  There's an outside shot he ends up coaching Wade next season.  

If people expect him to stand there and say something inflammatory, it's not going to happen.  The best way to take down Wade is to beat him on the court.  And they made it look easy two nights ago.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

In Response to Re: Doc, grow a pair:
    [QUOTE]YO...this aint HOCKEY!!!! 
    Posted by Tabuckiss[/QUOTE]

No, but it can be Robert Parish and Bird trying to take out Lambeer and Kevin taking out Rambis.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Maybe now we'll get some calls.  It took rondo getting injured for the refs to give us even a little break.  I don't think the nba wants this series to go down as another black mark for nba officiating.  If every game goes with the heat shooting more ft's, that's where we're headed.

People will say the heat couldnt' beat us, so they came out to be more physical to the extent that they played dirty, and the nba let them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

"Im not thinking about retaliation... although I wouldnt be upset if it happened.."

Love this line, Karllost. Reminds me of that great line from Mark Twain--"I never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure"!!

(And I do agree that someone should "send Wade a message", without intending to hurt him, as I think he is basically a decent guy just trying to prove to LBJ and teammates that he is the boss there and simply needs to be reminded that there are consequences for taking that approach.)