Doc hates International players?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: Doc hates International players?

Best players by far in the Good old USA. How about some U.S. pride.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Doc hates International players?:
    In Response to Re: Doc hates International players? : International = white  Doc = racist Made in USA = China New celtics = Thugs
    Posted by runrunandrun

"International = White"  < That is racist you moron.

Now again, go runaway to a Lakers forum. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Doc likes to win, so the losers stay on the bench.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to Re: Doc hates International players? : Second unit is Baby,West,Green, they played and stunk. Murphy,Kristic, Sasha and Arroyo never played ,so stop blaming them. They beat the Knicks with ease when they played Kristic,Murphy,Sasha and Arroyo the last game of the season. Run
    Posted by runrunandrun

Great point. I pointed out during the game 2 thread how so many people are blaming the bench for Boston's poor play. The guys that have gotten  pt from the bench are the guys who are most likely not to produce: Big Baby (who can't shoot even though he insists on shooting everytime he touches the ball and he is lack of height makes him a liability on defense, Green is as frightening as a kitten, Krstic is sufficient but "sufficient" isn't going to give you a powerful bench. I like West. The similarity between these 4 guys is that none of them  can create their own shot. When they are on the floor, Boston's offense becomes stagnant. Boston has two guys that can create their own shot, Sasha and Wafer. I can't for the life of me understand why they aren't getting any pt. With these two guys on the floor, Boston's offense would open up giving guys like Green and West wide open shots. Murphy should be allowed to play as he appeared to be turning the corner before the end of the season. Besides, given how inefficient Boston's bench has been playing why not use this opportunity against a fairly weak opponent to help Murphy get into shape for the next round when his length will become a valuable asset.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Doc hates International players?:
    Doc Rivers refuses to play his international players, sitting his starting center Kristic almost the entire game. Murphy and Sasha never even took their warm up's off,0 minutes. Arroyo DNP. Boston got killed on the boards by the Knicks 53-37 and still Kristic and Murphy sat. Oneil played 22 minutes and had only 3 boards still Murphy and Kristic sat. Doc played old men Pierce 46 minutes, Allen 38 and Garnett 37 minutes -stupid and harmful to the C's . Anthoney torched a tired  Pierce for 42 points. The 500 Knicks playing without two of their best players Billups and Stod and deserved to win both games. Boston won by luck,dirty play and terrible calls by officials who are either bias toward the C's or totally incompetent. Why does Doc hate international players? I wonder if Doc would even play his own son if he was on the C's? So many C's fans now root for the opposition . So sad watching this anti C's team play thug ball.  Run Take care run
    Posted by runrunandrun

That is very interesting but I bet if he had Parker, Manu, Varejao, Dirk, Pau or Marc, Diaw, Batum, Duncan, Gallinari, and a whole bunch of others, etc. they would all be playing and we would not be worrying about the Knicks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Doc doesn't hate international players, and the international players don't stink. So most of you are wrong with your assumptions on this topic. The problem is and always will be (as long as Doc is the coach) is how to use them. Doc has a system that requires you to be very athletic and quick on your feet. Because of the pick and role offense and their "help Defense" system. Krstic, Murphy and somewhat Sasha are not that type of player. But they do have game and could really help this team, if Doc wasn't a one dimensional coach. I have said this before,  the players shouldn't have to adjust to Doc, Doc should adjust to them. I believe they call this coaching...  

However I will say this... If Krstic played as bad as Baby has played there is no way he would of been playing him so many minutes. So Doc does have different standards for different players. Another bad coaching trait.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

So lets humor the racist?

The Celtic international players have not played well so they don't play much.

Are there good international player? Yes.

Are they on the Celtics? No. Doc and Danny traded for these guys and  they do not perform up to expectations.

Time to take up hockey as a spectator sport run.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Doc hates International players? : That is very interesting but I bet if he had Parker, Manu, Varejao, Dirk, Pau or Marc, Diaw, Batum, Duncan, Gallinari, and a whole bunch of others, etc. they would all be playing and we would not be worrying about the Knicks.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

Doc would not play the above players as Boston would not trade for them. Not C's type .  I don't see Gallinari getting playing time with Doc. at all.

Run

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Doc doesn't hate international players, and the international players don't stink. So most of you are wrong with your assumptions on this topic. The problem is and always will be (as long as Doc is the coach) is how to use them. Doc has a system that requires you to be very athletic and quick on your feet. Because of the pick and role offense and their "help Defense" system. Krstic, Murphy and somewhat Sasha are not that type of player. But they do have game and could really help this team, if Doc wasn't a one dimensional coach. I have said this before,  the players shouldn't have to adjust to Doc, Doc should adjust to them. I believe they call this coaching...   However I will say this... If Krstic played as bad as Baby has played there is no way he would of been playing him so many minutes. So Doc does have different standards for different players. Another bad coaching trait.
    Posted by paulbrr7

Funny how people have stereotped images about white players.

Kristic is fast for a big 7 foot guy,quicker then Perk,yet you call him slow,why?

Murphy is also a big power forward and is as fast as most power forwards in the league.

Sasha is a big g and as quick as Paul,yet you see him as slow.

If these players had dark skin they would play and fans would say they are good athletes.

Funny but sad.

Run

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Doc likes to win, so the losers stay on the bench.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime

None of the players are losers and all were all stars in college and good players in the NBA. You and Doc see white and see slow. Try seeing each of the 4 white players as black and I bet your presumption changes and you will want Doc to play them.

Run

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

So lets humor the racist? The Celtic international players have not played well so they don't play much. Are there good international player? Yes. Are they on the Celtics? No. Doc and Danny traded for these guys and  they do not perform up to expectations. Time to take up hockey as a spectator sport run.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan

I hate hockey to many white guys playing.

Kristic was good when he first started with Boston because he played real minutes. Now he plays 2 minutes,how can anyone play good in 2 minutes??

Take it easy Run

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Doc hates International players? : I hate hockey to many white guys playing. Kristic was good when he first started with Boston because he played real minutes. Now he plays 2 minutes,how can anyone play good in 2 minutes?? Take it easy Run
    Posted by runrunandrun

OK.... who was racist again?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Doc hates International players?:
    Doc Rivers refuses to play his international players, sitting his starting center Kristic almost the entire game. Murphy and Sasha never even took their warm up's off,0 minutes. Arroyo DNP. Boston got killed on the boards by the Knicks 53-37 and still Kristic and Murphy sat. Oneil played 22 minutes and had only 3 boards still Murphy and Kristic sat. Doc played old men Pierce 46 minutes, Allen 38 and Garnett 37 minutes -stupid and harmful to the C's . Anthoney torched a tired  Pierce for 42 points. The 500 Knicks playing without two of their best players Billups and Stod and deserved to win both games. Boston won by luck,dirty play and terrible calls by officials who are either bias toward the C's or totally incompetent. Why does Doc hate international players? I wonder if Doc would even play his own son if he was on the C's? So many C's fans now root for the opposition . So sad watching this anti C's team play thug ball.  Run Take care run
    Posted by runrunandrun

Pathetic.

He doesnt like international players because they're p*ss**s.

And "thug ball" works - just ask Kurt Rambis after he had a run-in with Kevin McHale trying to drive the lane back in the 80's, or anyone who Russell intimidated away from the basket. 

Whatever your ideal for basketball is, I'm sure it's equally as far out of touch with reality.  In reality, every great defense plays "thug ball" and that's just a fact of life.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

keep humoring the racist hahahaha

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

FYI for those who aren't clued in, run is no longer a Celts fan he is now a Suns fan so no need to respond to him here (I have him on ignore). That's why he is posting this trash after an important win. He's no longer invested in the team victories.

Run just a heads up Doc has outcoached your boy D'Antoni in this series. Coaches worrying about winning not satisfying your racially oriented demographic requirements.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

FYI for those who aren't clued in, run is no longer a Celts fan he is now a Suns fan so no need to respond to him here (I have him on ignore). That's why he is posting this trash after an important win. He's no longer invested in the team victories. Run just a heads up Doc has outcoached your boy D'Antoni in this series. Coaches worrying about winning not satisfying your racially oriented demographic requirements.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

D'Antoni is a much better coach then Doc and the Knicks will win if they run.

Happy Easter

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

In Response to Re: Doc hates International players? : D'Antoni is a much better coach then Doc.....      . Happy Easter
    Posted by runrunandrun

HAHAHAHAHAHAHha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 
    oh yeah  much better.....      if there was ever a shread of credibility in your posts it is blown now....     LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Doc hates International players? : D'Antoni is a much better coach then Doc and the Knicks will win if they run. Happy Easter
    Posted by runrunandrun

And with that comment you are officially the least educated person in this forum.

Sections
Shortcuts