Doc: "I love our attitude, we are playing selfless and free!"... was this a shot at Rondo?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Doc:

In response to zeitgeist49's comment:

I wonder what Ray Allen is thinking about the Celts' latest run. 

[/QUOTE]I suspect that RayRay is wishing that he were part of the latest run.

Couldn't happen unless Rondo's grip on the team is broken.

Otherwise RA doesn't fit in and has to leave town to regain his self-respect.

The issue was never part-time versus full time player.

The issue was that Allen didn't want to stay on a bus that R9R was driving.

Pud

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I think Ray and Rondo had an odd repressed psycho sexual relationship.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

"We are different without him,'' Ainge explained. "We're running better now because five guys are running. Honestly, I think we rely on Rondo too much.

"For example, with Rondo out you see Jeff Green grab a rebound and push it up the court himself. If he gets a rebound when Rondo is playing, he just gives it to him.

-------------------------------------------------

This is what I would always complain about. Every time we'd get a rebound everyone would look for Rondo and then we end up walking the ball up court. We have too many guys that can push the ball and now we're seeing it. How many times did we ever see Rondo fill the lanes? Rarely

DA is also taking a shot at Doc for not guiding the team properly and allowing Rondo to play "its my ball" for the last several years...

and whats all this nonsense with Doc suddenly taking a veiled shot at Rondo and expressing his pleasure that all the players are involved and running etc etc///  Not for a moment Doc am I believeing your horse****... Youre the HC and frankly, many fans knew this better than you..

I truly believe there was/is some sort of weird relationship with Rondo and DOc..not suggesting gay, dont know what it is that kept Doc in locked step with this kid.. Also hit me odd the Perkins said he talks to Rondo every day... there's nobody that I talk to everyday unless they live in my home..

Me too.  lets explore this further. So you think Rondo and doc have an odd relationship although they are probably not gay and that you are disturbed by Rondo's friendship with Perkins.

Please expand on these two fascinatiing subjects.

Um, where did you come up with this one?? Manufactured words??

Sorry..that you find it odd that he has a close frienship with Perkins but that it doesn't disturb you.  Would love to hear more about why this is odd to you and what you think about Rondo and Doc's relationship.

Fascinating stuff.

Maybe you should tune in to Dr Phil to get your fill of psychoanalysis.. or better yet, become a guest to delve into your fascination concerning Doc and Rondos relationship..

Unfortunately, Im not as fascinated as you are.. just observant enough to notice

Notice what?  How odd it is that two men you dont know talk on the phone each day?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

I think Ray and Rondo had an odd repressed psycho sexual relationship.

you sound like the black freud!

you know it brother.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Richard1965's comment:

Supposedly Rondo is not blind to what has happend chemistry wise since his injury.  Rumor has it 

http://www.celticsblog.com/2013/2/8/3966900/rondo-and-the-celtics-future-best-news-heard-in-a-while

that Rondo "gets it" now and wants to continue to facilitate this type of offense when he comes back.  Maybe this is the kind of thing that needs to happen to Rondo to realize what potential this team has if he wasn't such a ball hog.  We shall see when he returns...

Rondo doesn't get "diddly-squat." He is conning.

He is wanting to drive the team bus again, to be the man and will  say/do whatever it takes to be given the keys.

He's played that game before... and it has worked all too well. He makes promises to daddy doc that he doesn't intend to keep.

And doc falls for them every time, hoping that Rondo has finally matured.

He hasn't.

The Rondo-Doc Show must be canceled. Doc is more to blame than Rondo for this mess.

Doc is the grown-up.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Starting to wonder if Snake = Fierce

Same desires to never end a discussion, microanalyzing every word for an excuse to respond and always making sure he/she gets the last word(s). Oh yea, the usual nonsensical posts  that fill the thread forcing others to scroll through as quickly as possible to find something relevant

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Starting to wonder if Snake = Fierce

Midol Extended Release Caplets for the both of them.

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Aww.  You guys are thinking about me. How adorable.

Sorry to interrupt.  get back to how much you guys think about Rondo and his psycho sexual relationship with other men.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Sorry to interrupt.  get back to how much you guys think about Rondo and his psycho sexual relationship with other men.

Please ignore this post... want to make sure Snake gets last word

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Please ignore this post... want to make sure Snake gets last word

Thanks Boo!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

karl,

What bad light or irresponsible crap are you referring to??  Please point it out in my post.

the other week you alluded to doc tenderly stroking young rondo's head. you have repeatedly portrayed rondo as a cancerous element in the locker room without knowing that to be the case. okay? 

Perhaps your mind jumped to some assumptions that mine did not..  Like when someone yells out in a room "Hey Idiot" and you respond with "What?" assuming they meant you.

did you just call me an idiot? i think you did. that's fine, as i've referred to you here numerous times as a windbag blowhard. no, i didn't jump to any assumptions. that was your lapdog, puddinpuddin, who likes to jerk the board around. the same puddinpuddin btw who has suggested you'll take greater amusement from this forum if you'll view contributors as either 'tops' or 'bottoms'. but that's another episode and i digress.

Instead, view my post in the light which it was intended... Why did Doc allow this kid to steer our offense off a cliff?? To not play defense or give it his all when on the court?? To ostiracize other players offensively and limit their effectiveness so Rondo could  dominate the ball?? To force Rondos leadership onto the team and public when it was not earned??

i think they're just trying to win games, karl, and felt elevating rondo within team structure was the way to go. something was obviously not working before that is now. we can all appreciate the improved play. i assume rondo will learn from this and be right here next year doing what he can to help the celtics succeed. that's what i want. i think that's what he wants and what the celtics want. if not, rondo will be gone and i'm good with that. meanwhile, enjoy your perceived victory lap but know rondo's gone nowhere yet and is apt not to.

Thats the weird relationship Im speculating about that must have been formed for Doc to allow this to happen or be so blind to it.

i'd say complex as opposed to weird is a better discription of the doc/rondo dynamic. and if doc is blind to what's going on, then so are danny, garnett, pierce, et al. if circumstances are so egregious as you describe, someone would step in. but no one has. it remains to be seen if they will in the future. the other week when garnett was carrying on with carmello by the buses after the game, rondo was right there at garnett's back, supporting him. who else was? is this another "weird" rondo relationship? not in my book. 

Seems your mind jumped to a different conclusion..thats your problem

unh-unh. see above.

and go celtics!   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

karl,

What bad light or irresponsible crap are you referring to??  Please point it out in my post.

the other week you alluded to doc tenderly stroking young rondo's head. you have portrayed rondo as a cancerous element in the locker room without knowing that to be the case. okay? 

Perhaps your mind jumped to some assumptions that mine did not..  Like when someone yells out in a room "Hey Idiot" and you respond with "What?" assuming they meant you.

did you just call me an idiot? i think you did. that's fine, as i've referred to you here numerous times as a windbag blowhard. no, i didn't jump to any assumptions. that was your lapdog, puddinpuddin, who likes to jerk the board around. the same puddinpuddin btw who has suggested you'll take greater amusment from this forum if you'll view contributors as either 'tops' or 'bottoms'. but that's another episode and i digress.

Instead, view my post in the light which it was intended... Why did Doc allow this kid to steer our offense off a cliff?? To not play defense or give it his all when on the court?? To ostiracize other players offensively and limit their effectiveness so Rondo could  dominate the ball?? To force Rondos leadership onto the team and public when it was not earned??

i think they're just trying to win games, karl, and felt elevating rondo within team structure was the way to go. something was obviously not working before that is now. we can all appreciate the improved play. i assume rondo will learn from this and be right here next year doing what he can to help the celtics succeed. that's what i want. i think that's what he wants and what the celtics want. if not, rondo will be gone and i'm good with that. meanwhile, enjoy your perceived victory lap but know rondo's gone nowhere yet and is apt not to.

Thats the weird relationship Im speculating about that must have been formed for Doc to allow this to happen or be so blind to it.

i'd say complex as opposed to weird is a better discription of the doc/rondo dynamic. and if doc is blind to what's going on, then so are danny, garnett, pierce, et al. if circumstances are so egregious as you describe, someone would step in. but no one has. it remains to be seen if they will in the future. the other week when garnett was carrying on with carmello by the buses after the game, rondo was right there at garnett's back, supporting him. who else was? is this another "weird" rondo relationship? not in my book. 

unh-unh. see above.

and go celtics!   

Carmello?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Hmmmmmm, never seen Pud in full force before! Too excited PUD?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

. that was your lapdog, puddinpuddin, who likes to jerk the board around. the same puddinpuddin btw who has suggested you'll take greater amusment from this forum if you'll view contributors as either 'tops' or 'bottoms'. but that's another episode and i digress.

Hmmmmmm... I used to be acie's  leg-humper (your description) and now I'm Karl's lapdog (your description).

I'm flattered that you take such a multi layered and nuanced interest in me.

Sorry I can't return the favor.

Pud

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

karl,

the other week you alluded to doc tenderly stroking young rondo's head. you have repeatedly portrayed rondo as a cancerous element in the locker room without knowing that to be the case. okay? 

did you just call me an idiot? i think you did. that's fine, as i've referred to you here numerous times as a windbag blowhard. no, i didn't jump to any assumptions. that was your lapdog, puddinpuddin, who likes to jerk the board around. the same puddinpuddin btw who has suggested you'll take greater amusement from this forum if you'll view contributors as either 'tops' or 'bottoms'. but that's another episode and i digress.

unh-unh. see above.

and go celtics!   

BP, you're some story teller.. When did I ever refer to Ronda as a cancerous element in the locker room???  Its pretty sad when a person has to invent stuff under the guise of having researched it as fact.

Rather than responding by posting a book on BDC, as you did, let me just say you're really quite sensitive abour Rondo, arent you?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

i'm not remembering anything about leg-humpers, puddinpuddin, but i have referred to you more than once as someone's lapdog - one time as dudder's lapdog and now as karl's lapdog. i got the notion from rameakap. i like it and think it's an appropriate discription in your case. does any of this strike you as nuanced?  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

i'm not remembering anything about leg-humpers, puddinpuddin, but i have referred to you more than once as someone's lapdog - one time as dudder's lapdog and now as karl's lapdog. i got the notion from rameakap. i like it and think it's an appropriate discription in your case. does any of this strike you as nuanced?  

It doesn't seem mullt-layered either actually. I don't think pud knows what the words nuanced and multi-layered mean. 

Shocking.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

i'm not a frequent poster, karl. you don't see me on here constantly supporting rondo. you on the other hand are constantly disparaging him, always doing what you can to rally anyone and everyone against him. when i get a belly full, such as last night and today, i'll speak up. it's okay for you repeatedly bray like a crazed donkey against him, but i'm overly sensitive in my occasional support of him? i don't think so. i'm not going to research your posts over the last several years or days. reading them once was distasteful enough. i stand by what i said.  

also, his name's rondo, not ronda. freudian slip by you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

i'm not a frequent poster, karl. you don't see me on here constantly supporting rondo. you on the other hand are constantly disparaging him, always doing what you can to rally anyone and everyone against him. when i get a belly full, such as last night and today, i'll speak up. it's okay for you repeatedly bray like a crazed donkey against him, but i'm overly sensitive in my occasional support of him? i don't think so. i'm not going to research your posts over the last several years or days. reading them once was distasteful enough. i stand by what i said.  

also, his name's rondo, not ronda. freudian slip by you.

Yes, I posted "Ronda" but it wasnt a freudian slip... it was done purposely so youd finally have something legit to critique me about..

I suppose from your post above (in bold) you really are sensitive towards Rondo... shouldnt let an internet message board with anonymous posters get to you so easily.. sign of weakness and a fragile ego... however, thanks for letting me know, perked up my day

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Some of you guys want me to be nice and you do something like accuse me of being someone else.

I never posted on this thread until now. 

If you don't want me to go after you then don't provoke me or make false accusations.

Oh please dont come after any of us... we're all scared of you.. bwa

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts