Doc is all over the place!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Doc is all over the place!

I appreciate Doc trying to mix up the lineup...starting Terry and Collins, moving KG to 4.

However THAT'S not the problem. LOL! It doesn't matter if Terry starts if he doesn't get shots. When is Green going to be given a chance to start? Move PP to SG.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Doc is all over the place!

WHAT THE FRACK DOC!!!

Just last game he was telling the media that it was a mistake to start Terry and he's better in his natural role. WTF!?

I am not a Doc hater, and I don't care about the Collins start, but Courtney is just getting into a rhythm, Terry's comfortable coming off the bench, and we need to show off Courtney.

I just dont get it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:

I appreciate Doc trying to mix up the lineup...starting Terry and Collins, moving KG to 4.

However THAT'S not the problem. LOL! It doesn't matter if Terry starts if he doesn't get shots. When is Green going to be given a chance to start? Move PP to SG.

Great question. The Cavs are showing the youngest starting line-up that we are likely to see. Don't you think Courtney and Jeff would be better apt to keep up and dominate than our vets? WTF

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Lee and Green have been inconsistant and erratic at best.  Why would you start them.  They have proven nothing to anyone to be starters.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Theres a fine line between being called eccentric and being a screwball.  Usually people feel if youre wealthy and do ridiculous things, youre eccentric. If youre poor, youre a moron.

Doc let JG lead the 2nd unit all preseason and he got it done. Season starts and Doc abandoned what worked. Now JG gets random minutes with different teammates on the court.

Maybe JG just cant get it done but it'd me nice if our coach could show some consistency with the players, especially when they're performing.  Still waiting for someone to figure out how Barbosa came to the team, lit it up for us, then got shoved to the bench. Is Doc an eccentric coach?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In a thread a few days ago there was frustration because "Doc won't try anything new".   He will not change...why not try this or that.   Well, he tried something different and the criticism is that he's not consistent.

So, which way to we want it?  I'm glad we're trying something new because after three losses in a row - this team needs a wake up call.  They stink!   We better figure out some alternatives or we won't even make the playoffs!

I would like to see him try Green for more minutes, btw.  But, I'm glad he's at least trying SOMETHING.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

WHAT THE FRACK DOC!!!

Just last game he was telling the media that it was a mistake to start Terry and he's better in his natural role. WTF!?

I am not a Doc hater, and I don't care about the Collins start, but Courtney is just getting into a rhythm, Terry's comfortable coming off the bench, and we need to show off Courtney.

I just dont get it.

Lee started and we were down 5 at the end of the 1st quarter.   Terry, on the other hand, got only 2 shots all game.   I'd rather have Terry shooting than Lee shooting.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

In response to R9R's comment:

WHAT THE FRACK DOC!!!

I just dont get it.

Lee started and we were down 5 at the end of the 1st quarter.   Terry, on the other hand, got only 2 shots all game.   I'd rather have Terry shooting than Lee shooting.

Terry only getting two shot is attributed to lack of ball movement. Period.  That is the main reason I hate Rondo pounding the ball for 18 seconds of the shot clock.  Last night  RR didn't do that until the Cavs made their run and got close,  then we got into that slow down mode and RR pounded a couple possesions.  Luckily he quit and we started playing again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:

Doc is showing his age or something. He needs to start benching RR when he starts gambling to send a message. DId Green even play last night besided garbage time?

Sections
Shortcuts