Doc is Holding Back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Doc is Holding Back

the players were holding back. they were going thru the motions. You saw a young team excited by the first seed in the playoffs against a team just trying to mail it in. The difference in energy level and focus were evident. But things will change for the miami game. That should give us a clue as to the true focus level of this team. They win that game, they lock in the second seed. But im not sure that is even that important to this team as much as staying healthy. Especially after what happened to shack.
    Either that, or Rose is the second coming of MJ ! But honestly, Garnett was just going thru the motions. Very evident on many plays. In this league, you let up just 5% and you get posterized!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

In Response to Re: Doc is Holding Back:
    In Response to Re: Doc is Holding Back : Are you joking?
    Posted by Karllost

Did I laugh?  No....quit pissing and moaning...you wusses and trust...Isn't that what Doc preaches...TRUST!  Playoffs are everything...the regular season is just a snap shot and yes, A Rose is just a Rose...they can yell MVP till the cows come home but did that help out LaBra last year and the year before he won it?  Negative!  I'd rather have the MVP of the finals (Paul Pierce)...not the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

In Response to Re: Doc is Holding Back:
    In Response to Re: Doc is Holding Back : I don't think your suggetions are going to make the difference
    Posted by breaktime

OK, I'll work on something better [in case you missed it, both this response and my original suggestion, "layup drills and fish oil" were sarcastic. But my idea that Doc was exposed was dead serious, because he was. He admitted as much.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

For some reason, the Celtics didn't show up with a big game attitude and as a result Chicago cleaned their clock in the second half.
      There were 2 reasons as the C's needed needed to win that game. The first was to send a message to the Bulls that they will beat them in Chicago during the playoffs and to put doubt in the young Chicago players minds of being able to hold home court advantage vs. the C's in the playoffs. Secondly the C's fell back into a tie with the Heat for the #2 spot. This makes Sundays game in Miami possibly for the clincher for the 2 seed. 
       Time to move on. They have Washington tonight and Miami on Sunday plus two more games after that to win before the playoffs. It's all about the #2 seed for now which was made tougher to get with last nights loss.

Sections
Shortcuts