Doc It's Obvious

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Doc It's Obvious

Rondo cannot handle quick guards his size...Mo Williams had a field day on him tonight. Rondo's constant reachin around his man when beaten is quite defeating especially when his man gets to the hoop. As a coach you sat there all game and allowed that to happen apparently not wanting to hurt Rondo's feelings. Rondo's play since the trade has been horrendous to say the least and he is the sole cause of this loss tonight. Arroyo looked good and he'll help.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Re: Doc It's Obvious

wondering if rondo's hammy is still hurting him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Foot problems too.  Rondo is not 100%

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I think Doc walks on eggshells with Rondo, afraid his fragile ego cant take any criticism.

Rondo been playing poor defense for a long time. Ive told those that keep throwing his 1st Team NBA defensive team BS up that his espn highlights of steals doesnt make him a good defensive player.

When our defense breaks down is usually starts with Rondos man losing him in a pick.. with Rondo sometimes not even covering the roll... just wandering off somewhere leaving it to the bigs to make the stop... which causes everyone to switch and eventually gives the other team an open look somewhere and the guard get a sweet jumper or shot in the lane

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Enough with the excuses, everyone has some problems this time of year. Rondo has not played well since the trade!! We need West back for the playoffs, to have a chance!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Funny how when the celtics have a poor performance it's injury's that are used as an excuse. Go figure.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Doc It's Obvious:
    [QUOTE]Funny how when the celtics have a poor performance it's injury's that are used as an excuse. Go figure.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Just like when the Lakers lose it's Bynum's knees, right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

With Shaq as the starter, at least that starting 5 has yet to lose a series!

Embarassed

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RdmCeltic. Show RdmCeltic's posts

I totally agree with the post and with Karllost comments. And I add the fact that nobody in the press talks about it either. Rondo it`s protected by a shield. And what about how much clock he is been killing doing nothing?

I can stand for anything but a lack of effort. And stop making excuses for him!

Rondo doesn`t know the meaning of pride, much less CELTIC PRIDE!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]I think Doc walks on eggshells with Rondo, afraid his fragile ego cant take any criticism. Rondo been playing poor defense for a long time. Ive told those that keep throwing his 1st Team NBA defensive team BS up that his espn highlights of steals doesnt make him a good defensive player. When our defense breaks down is usually starts with Rondos man losing him in a pick.. with Rondo sometimes not even covering the roll... just wandering off somewhere leaving it to the bigs to make the stop... which causes everyone to switch and eventually gives the other team an open look somewhere and the guard get a sweet jumper or shot in the lane
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    Maybe a good observation/insight Karl. I remember earlier in the year Doc saying one of his goals for Rondo was his taking 10 free throws per game.  Tonite he took 2.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Rondo is not the reason the celtics lost...after all P34 said he's the greatest pg since Magic Johnson!

Embarassed

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

No excuse for a loss like this with the big 3 playing. Very disappointing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Everyone sees Rondo's 3 key weaknesses (free throws, ability to hit a jump shot late, desire to hustle on defense).   When he's not dominant in assists and fast breaks, his 3 weaknesses become glaring holes.  Maybe Doc will use West more at the end.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

It's only a loss, win the next one and all is forgotten.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

I  wonder  how  Phil  Jackson  would  respond  to  Rondo's  horrendous  play  the  past  several  weeks ?  I  don't  think  he'd  back  off  him  as  much  as  Doc  has.  I  guess  that's  the  difference  between  a  great  coach  and  a  good  coach.  I  never  liked  the  way  Perkins  and  Rondo  conducted  themselves.  No  wonder  the  BROOD  BROTHERS  got  along  so  well !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

This site is troll heaven tonight

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrycole. Show jerrycole's posts

Rondo is definitely hurt.  I don't think it's the hamstring for two reason: 1) a hamstring injury would be apparent even to fans;  2) I think the Celts would shut him down for a while in hopes of having him at full strength for the playoffs.  Plantar fasciitis, on the other hand, can be covered up if the player has a high resistance to pain and doesn't let the pain show on his face.  It's still a highly debilitating injury that would slow anyone down.

And the reason that Doc keeps playing Rondo is because even when playing hurt, he is still the best PG on the team. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

^
    U said it OneonOne, I was thinking the same thing.  I'm flattered by it. I can go to any sports board on BDC and find trolls of other teams which just reminds me of how I live in the Greatest Sports Town EvvAA!  Everyone Hates you but adores you when you are on top.  I cant even imagine hearing about a loss of another team and then going on their message board like russian spies gloating off the personal emotions and opinion of fans because we are just Coool that even when we are in a bad mood people wanna hang out with us.  Do like me, I just take it as a compliment.  Or I could insult them but some are like devil's advocate , just want to argue about something.  You guys lock up now and cut the lights when ur done...Im going to Bed. Thanks for stopping by my good friends from the West! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Funny thing is when things aren't going right for their team they are out of here.  When things are going good they come in gloating and carrying on about how good they are.  Of course they have only beaten one good team during their little streak. 

Our posters bug me also.  We lose one game after winning 5 in a row and they have us coming in 3rd in the conference.  Talk about bandwagon fans.  Of course most of them had us losing the lead in January and talk of of a 4th seed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]This site is troll heaven tonight
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

What do you expect when all the Celtic sunshine pumpers make this team out to be the greatest and then they lose to the OTHER L.A. team. This team has a TON of question marks and injuries and then Ainge "fixes" something that ain't broke. I personally believe the Celtics are going to have a difficult time holding on to the #1 seed in the east. Unlike the Lakers, they can't win without that seeding.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I think RONDO needs a long overdue rest

Delonte was supposed to be healthy by now but at least they have Arroyo.

As soon as Delonte is back, Rondo needs to take 10 days off.

Pierce, KG and Ray Allen also need to take games off , on back to backs or against weak teams. 

RONDO definitely needs time off. He looks beaten down and tired. 

RONDO needs rest so his Tigerblood can recharge and be ready to destroy during the playoffs

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc It's Obvious : Yea you said championship...and the Lakers had to beat the Queens to win the championship, along with the other teams they beat along the way,duh! BTW, beating the Queens was the REAL championship decider as the Nets who represented the east were pathetic, like the east was in that era. Everyone knew in that time, you win the west you win it all!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Duh? When was the last time the Fakers won a championship without home court advantage? Is that too difficult of a question that you're having a hard time comprehending it?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

u kno, its sad how many people jump on this guy...ill acknowledge that hes been having a tough stretch after the break, rlly not playing very well. but come on. u guys are acting like this is a guy thats came in and done nothing for us. he IS a veteran, hes earned that. he IS the leader of the team, hes earned that. and week by week, and year by year, you get these posts bashing him and calling for other ppl to take his spot. then, the playoffs happen.

the playoffs, where everything is on the line, and everything matters. and who shows up the brightest? Rajon Rondo. the last 3 years he has done this. EVERYONE forgets. everyone forgets the taking over of games, the relentless drives to the basket, the sacrificing of the body for the team. the people on here that say "rondo doesnt have celtic heart" make me sick. Its amazing, everyone else i talk to, non celtic fans, will tell me "your team is really lucky to have rondo, he will come thru in the playoffs, which is wen it really matters." CELTIC FANS THEMSELVES go on here to throw salt on the guy and critique everything thats not glamorous in his game..its pathetic really. i guess its just the way some fake fans are. so lets wait till the playoffs again. bite your finger nails every day till they start..till the playoffs start and you say "oh yeaa...i forgot."

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Here's your excuse for you now. If and If the fakers make it past Dallas and ST, and the Thunder, Schakster is going to pound Koby into submission! Your ready made excuse will be that they had a harder schedule in the playoffs..read it twice(if you can read)that is..thats what you will be left with....enjoy..by the way, I live in california and have to put up with bozos like this all year round. Dumb as doorknobkerrie.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc It's Obvious : Duh? When was the last time the Fakers won a championship without home court advantage? Is that too difficult of a question that you're having a hard time comprehending it?
    Posted by ConnectingRod[/QUOTE]

I can ask the same about your beloved Celtics.

Sections
Shortcuts