In response to VeniceSox's comment:
In response to rameakap's comment:
1. Doc comes out and says he won't make any decisions until after the draft/free agency, the Clippers say the same about their coaching vacancy, both team begin to privately make plans
2. Pierce gets his 15.3m option picked up
3. The Celtics trade KG and Pierce to the Clippers for DeAndre Jordan, Caron Butler, Eric Bledsoe and TWO future 1st rd picks ('14 and '16). The picks are for Doc.
4. Doc is released from his contract by Wyc/DA and allowed to sign with the Clippers
5. Celtics begin the rebuild, if a good coach for young players can't be found (Shaw?) then Ainge should coach his rebuild for a year or two
Nice thought but how is this feaseable? In order to trade PP it would have to be a sign and trade and the Clips cant afford KG and PP.... aint happening!
The C's just have to pick up Pierce's 15.3m option. Ot trade him beofre June 30th and the Clips have an option to waive him for 5m.
Everything I listed in those steps is feaseable