Doc leaves a bad taste in mouth upon leaving

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Doc leaves a bad taste in mouth upon leaving

Pretty sure the deal will now get done with Chris Paul getting involved so Rivers and Garnett {probably P2} are on their way to LA. I understand the C's must rebuild and the Clipper deal is the best we can get {maybe only deal we can get} but Doc Rivers had to be behind this entire debacle. He signs a huge long-term contract and two years later he is acting like he is Phil Jackson. Well, get outta here Doc and know that you tainted any kind of legacy that you ever had with the C's. You should have coached the Globetrotters so winning would be easy for you. I for one am glad that he is leaving and really, that Clip-show could blow up if Garnett get's hurt so those picks {IF UN-PROTECTED} could become better than anticipated but this entire debacle just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I thought Doc had more integrity than that but hey, he might be just where we want him! And on his way out the door, Danny should hand him a copy of the Game 7 shootout between Larry and Wilkins to watch on his way to LA. P U K E!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Doc leaves a bad taste in mouth upon leaving

I would love to be at the Garden the 1st time doc shows up coaching the Clips or whoever.

You can bet that he will get remember that occasion for the rest of his life.... with shame.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

I would love to be at the Garden the 1st time doc shows up coaching the Clips or whoever.

You can bet that he will get remember that occasion for the rest of his life.... with shame.

Pud

Oh Yes Puddin, he should be ashamed. The guy is a liar and quite honestly underachieved with this team. I will NEVER forget Phil Jackson saying in Game 7 that "this Team melts down more than any other team in the League and they are showing you that right now". Well, they did fold and Doc had no answers. Super Team number 2 for Rivers and I bet he chokes this one out as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Im pretty sure Doc will come up with some lame excuse to miss that game....