Doc may have to start Daniels

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Doc may have to start Daniels

In Response to Doc may have to start Daniels:
    If Rondo is out for 2 or more games I would start Daniels at the PG. Nate just isn't a PG and it's hindering the offense. It's not his fault he's just a SG. He can't get RA or PP in positions so they are effective like Rondo can. Nate needs to go back to the bench and be the spark off the bench. I would rather see Nate and Wafer on the 2nd unit. Wafer needs to shoot more...that's his game. If he's not going to shoot, he does the C's no good. Quis provides a mismatch right from the beginning of the game. His game is more controlled than Nates and he's more of a facilitator than a scorer but will score if he feels he has the shot.
    Posted by BiasLewis

I finally agree with you Bias.  I have been thinking the same thing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Nate is taking too long to get the team in it's offense. The guys aren't trusting him to get them in the right spots. It took Rondo some time to do the same thing. Nate wasn't brought to the C's to run the PG position. Nate misses shots and then he's not playing defense.

Doc should realize that he's going to have to live with Bradley's offense and depend more on him running the team and his defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bias,
    I think you are dead wrong on BBD but your are right on, regarding Marquis playing point and Nate at SG.  We would have won today if Doc had let that happen. Nate will play very well in  this situation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I'm BBD'd out. I will sit back and watch him in his new role. I've stated my case with BBD and can't seem to get much support on it so let's just wait and see.

Doc may have to use Quis like KC used DJ. Big guard, not real quick but could hit a jumper, good post up moves. I like Quis much better at backup PG than a backup SF. That's just me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Let's see what happens with BBD.  He sure did not look good today.  Marquis is a real stopgap possibility.  I hope Doc uses him at the point.  I also think Nate is losing his confidence to shoot and not think about it.  He needs to get back that mentality I think he defers too much when out on the court with the four hall of famers.  His instant offense keeps other team off balance. Unlike Ray, Nate can get off a shot any time he wants.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Doc may have to start Daniels:
    In Response to Doc may have to start Daniels : I finally agree with you Bias.  I have been thinking the same thing.
    Posted by OneOnOne

I also agree with Bias.  Very good points ! 

Sections
Shortcuts