Re: Doc needs to go ASAP
posted at 1/25/2013 2:46 PM EST
In response to celticsince1958's comment:
1. Did you notice how many minutes Sully played against New York and only had 4 fouls? Keep him in until he fouls out!!!
2. He is totally predictable. Same game plan, same script every time. Example: Give Paul Pierce the ball twice at end of game. And the other coach was ready for that.
3. He may be a great and likable locker room coach, but he is a pathetic on court coach.
4. He messed with Bass's head too much this year. Can you imagine Bass with an inside game? Ouch! Only took Doc half the season to realize that.
5. He needs to kick Green's butt and tell him to score or go to the bench!
6. Nothing wrong with Terry. Doc just mismanages him.
7. Isn't he tired of Garnett playing the guard position?
8. He really thinks he has a great team. He is in Lala land.
Did I miss anything?
1) Sully was getting abused my a much more athletic Amare Stoudemire.
2) The rest of the team was shooting about 5% from 3 point land we needed a 3 to tie and Pierce is the best 3 point shooter on team.
3) Just wrong.
4) Can I imagine Bass with an inside game? He is a 7 year vet. I don't think the undersized pf is going to become Shaq anytime soon.
5) Green is on the bench. He also played this way for the thunder. it's who he is.
6) Terry had the same decline last year in Dallas. Also if mismanaging means getting Terry 5 or 6 open jumpers all missed then uhh, I'd say that's on the player.
7) What? okay moving on.
8) Uhh, what is he supposedtosay we suck and I give up?
Yeah, you missed pretty much everything.