Doc on EEI today: "Austin not doubt can score in NBA right now1"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Re: Doc on EEI today: "Austin not doubt can score in NBA right now1"

If Austin Rivers wasn't Doc's son, you wouldn't know who he is.
    If Luke Walton wasn't Bill's son. he wouldn't be in the NBA.
    If Chris Simms wasn't Phil's son, he would have never played for a Div. 1 school or made the NFL.

Austin will not be in the draft this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Cody Karl and George Karl.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Coby

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Austin Rivers is now listed on nbadraft.net as the 13th player to be drafted in the 2013 NBA Draft.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Doc on EEI today: "Austin not doubt can score in NBA right now1":
    In Response to Re: Doc on EEI today: "Austin not doubt can score in NBA right now1" : Ooops ... Carnac was wrong again but got his puncuation right.
    Posted by Mployee8
    '

Please don't start counting who was wrong how many times, okay, Anthony Tolliver?  I have NO problem with you, and don't want to get in the middle of your cat fight - so back off!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

In Response to Re: Doc on EEI today: "Austin not doubt can score in NBA right now1":
    If Austin Rivers wasn't Doc's son, you wouldn't know who he is. If Luke Walton wasn't Bill's son. he wouldn't be in the NBA. If Chris Simms wasn't Phil's son, he would have never played for a Div. 1 school or made the NFL. Austin will not be in the draft this year.
    Posted by mtrax

Mike Dunleavy and Mike Jr.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Doc on EEI today: "Austin not doubt can score in NBA right now1" : Down boy ... You play rough and back the trouble maker and you'll reap what you sow. That Tolliver remark puts you in bad company ... You have been warned!
    Posted by Mployee8

And you have been asked nicely to leave me alone!!
    Fierce is an opinionated guy, you are and I am.  We are all Celtics fans, and I try really hard not to argue with Celtics fans.  That being said, don't warn me of anything, don't quote Scripture at me and don't call me boy!
    YOU have been asked nicely!!  Don't push it, I'm not Fierce!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Doc on EEI today: "Austin not doubt can score in NBA right now1" : I'm not Fierce either but you drop Fierce Bombs like Tolliver which is ancient history then your intent is obvious ... I can play like Fierce if you want to do his dirty work that is all ... I'll leave you alone as long as you don't drop  subtle low blows ... Capice?
    Posted by Mployee8

So the "grammar police" comment, which was made FIRST by you, before I made any Tolliver comment is okay, but I can't retaliate?  Hmm... I agree to your terms - and I will drop no subtle bombs - and you??  Capice, paisan?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

I only saw Austin in the early part of the college season and he clearly can score.  I was not so convinced of the rest of his game however and would working under is father bring out these other aspects?

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts