Doc, Pierce and Garnett should go to Atlanta

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Doc, Pierce and Garnett should go to Atlanta

For Josh Smith and many many draft picks.

K.G. for Smith

Bass & Lee for Horford

Pierce for their two 1st rounders

Doc Rivers for 2014 1st rounder

Atlanta should have enough to sign Howard as well or Chris Paul?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

Re: Doc, Pierce and Garnett should go to Atlanta

Great trades for us but all horrid for them. Come on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Jet included for 2nd rounder?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

2013 Hawks Chris Paul,Courtney Lee, Paul Pierce, Brandon Bass, Kevin Garnett.

Jeff Teague, Jason Terry, Lou Williams, Ivan Johnson, Wilcox?

No Horford trade version:

Chris Paul, Lou Williams, Pierce, Garnett, Horford.

Teague, Jet,Stevenson, Johnson, Wilcox?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I would LOVE to have both Williams and Horford on this team,I'd even throw in Rondo if needed and keep PP even Terry. As another poster pointed out that would be great,for us. DA and Ferry  share a mutual disgust for each other that has already been displayed publicaly. The thing holding any of these deals is KGs insistance on having Doc as his coach. I've heard Doc state he wants to coach a team that can contend,but I haven't heard him insist that KG has to be on that team. Who Knows? It is fun to speculate, just without the personal tiffs and I'm not talking about you DA Celtics. Good natured ribbing is one thing but some take it way too far. I've totally agreed and disagreed with some posters but I don't think I've ever actually made it personal maybe a crack or two but c'mon guys.
    As for Smith, I only want him if a brain transplant is feasable. The guy from the neck down should be the best in the league, only thing is he has too many W T F  moments everytime I've seen him play,he makes DH seem like a BBall genious.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I was thinking Rondo could make him an all-star ala Shawn Marion.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Him and Jeff would be Antoine and Pierce all over again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

If your talking about JG and Horford or L Williams, I strongly disagree. L Williams is a good player all the way around and will make any team he is on better. LW is an actual 2 position G Horford and JG would be perfect compliments to each other. I think if we could have it so our Starting 5 was C; Horford,PF Sully/Bass, SF JG SG Williams and any MLE pg ie Bynum,Barrea etc would be a top contending team. I think JG is the future of our franchise the next 5 years and we've only seen a tip of what I expect from him. PP and Doc had more to do with his consistency issues more than his remarkable recovery from a life threatening surgery last season. Same can be said of AB -PP last year as well. AB and Lee together played great until Doc insisted that they change what was working for his allegience to his pet players and the guy he wanted to replace RA weren't # 1,2 and 3. I said last year Doc mailed it in the last month or so, hindsight is always 20/20. I realisticall don't think this would ever happen but I think Horford,Williams & JG together would bring us more banners than KG,RA and PP did. I also think that George Karl would be my choice for HC even if for 2-3 years. That is my personal opinion say what you will but that is my dream scenario out of all this. Key word being dream.