Doc really set us back last night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Doc really set us back last night

In Response to Re: Doc really set us back last night:
    [QUOTE]DA needs to sit down and have a long talk with doc... ...so that doc can sit down and have a long talk with RA. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]
    Doc's the only one who needs to see things are they are  now.  Ray's perfectly capable of adjusting to a new role with or without a talk. 
    Big 3 has always put winning ahead of personal  stats.
    But Doc is such a stuck in the mud that change won't  happen untill we hit another losing streak.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc really set us back last night : Who said the Clippers were going to beat them down? Don't worry losses are coming both team's way. 
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

"Well said.  Bynum looks disturbed to me, his behavior confirms it.  Lakers will get whacked by the Clips tomorrow night."- concorde27

Taken from pg 4 of the thread "Another April Injury for Bynum!!

FAIL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc really set us back last night : Elven jumped and made a comment how you like the Lakers beat down of the Clipper last night. I responded to that.
    Why do you even bother with his drivel?
    Put him on ignore.  That's what the button's for.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc really set us back last night : "W ell said.  Bynum looks disturbed to me, his behavior confirms it.  Lakers will get whacked by the Clips tomorrow night."- concorde27 Taken from pg 4 of the thread "Another April Injury for Bynum!! FAIL
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]
    Never even remembered commenting on that. What it says about my deteriorating memory or you deeply disturbed mind that you would care that much is the question?  Get a life kid.  There are better things to do out there in this world for you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc really set us back last night : Doc's the only one who needs to see things are they are  now.  Ray's perfectly capable of adjusting to a new role with or without a talk.  Big 3 has always put winning ahead of personal  stats. But Doc is such a stuck in the mud that change won't  happen untill we hit another losing streak.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

RA can handle being the 6th man IMHO.  Doc seems to be having the problem.

DA needs to take the initiative and pow wow with doc, not waiting for the ship to begin taking water... again.

A no brainer issue could easily turn into distracting soap opera depending on how management handles it.

Maybe doc enjoys soap opera. Who knows?

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc really set us back last night : Never even remembered commenting on that. What it says about my deteriorating memory or you deeply disturbed mind that you would care that much is the question?  Get a life kid.  There are better things to do out there in this world for you.

Ignore him. You're better than that.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc really set us back last night : Ignore him. You're better than that. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]
    Thought I was giving him good advice.  I'll shut up now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc really set us back last night : Never even remembered commenting on that. What it says about my deteriorating memory or you deeply disturbed mind that you would care that much is the question?  Get a life kid.  There are better things to do out there in this world for you.

In other words-owned!

Surprised

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Elven was owned - that's true!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc really set us back last night : In other words- owned!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]
    That is your come back.  Your even younger than I thought.  Enjoy 8th grade Elven.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc really set us back last night : That is your come back.  Your even younger than I thought.  Enjoy 8th grade Elven.

I'm feeling your pain dawg, back to back losses, truly.

Tongue Out

Sections
Shortcuts