Doc Rivers Back To Broadcasting?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Doc Rivers Back To Broadcasting?

And Doc doesn't get his 7M per and needs to stay away from nba coaching for three years, which may be longer than his desires to broadcast

Oh did I say desire, I meant tolerance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

And Doc doesn't get his 7M per and needs to stay away from nba coaching for three years, which may be longer than his desires to broadcast

Haha, not sure what the board bully said other than the thread title, but Doc clearly wants to coach again, esp with 7m attached to the deal.

Also, if he left, I'm sure the Clippers would still trade Jordan and a 1st rd pick for KG, regardless of who their coach is. This is why Bledsoe HAS TO be included. Despite the age difference KG at 1 year 12m is worth just as much as Jordan at 2/23.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Has to be the most overpaid coach in NBA history.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

In response to R9R's comment:

[QUOTE]

Haha, not sure what the board bully said other than the thread title, but Doc clearly wants to coach again, esp with 7m attached to the deal.

Also, if he left, I'm sure the Clippers would still trade Jordan and a 1st rd pick for KG, regardless of who their coach is. This is why Bledsoe HAS TO be included. Despite the age difference KG at 1 year 12m is worth just as much as Jordan at 2/23.

[/QUOTE]

There is no doubt he is worth more.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Some people (can Fungus be considered people?)  just post for the sake of it... lonely and friendless most likely reason.

Of course if Doc went back to what hes more suited for..broadcasting, the Celtics would get nothing in return. If Doc decided to be a carpenter, dentist or violinist, the Celtics would also get nothing in return.

Just whats your point other than what's obvious to everyone with an IQ above 52??

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

http://www.csnne.com/blog/celtics-talk/source-rivers-could-leave-cs-broadcast-booth

If this happens then the Celtics get nothing.

No draft picks, no players, NOTHING!

Fierce - if compensation equals DJ's bloated contract and 1-late first round draft pick, the Cs should walk away! 

I rather clear cap space (buy out PP and KG retire) and sign Milsap! Let Doc go back to the broadcast booth - the Cs can dangle him in front of Gilbert next year, as he attempts to lure Lebron back to Cleveland! 

The Clips offer is an insult at best! 

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts