Doc Rivers: Shaq likely to return April 5

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Doc Rivers: Shaq likely to return April 5

Placing faith in a 105 year old Shaq is a dangerous thing, and I hear he's overweight (shock-never heard that before). Then again, I guess shaq who is a mere shadow of the great player he was with the Lakers, is better than the scrub currently starting for boston.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Doc Rivers: Shaq likely to return April 5:
    Placing faith in a 105 year old Shaq is a dangerous thing, and I hear he's overweight (shock-never heard that before). Then again, I guess shaq who is a mere shadow of the great player he was with the Lakers, is better than the scrub currently starting for boston.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

funny... I heard he lost 10 pounds about two weeks ago so I'm sure that number continues to drop...

The old part is the only thing that I would agree with. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Doc Rivers: Shaq likely to return April 5:
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

We need him for 20 mins per game, to take up space.  We don't need him to carry our team like koME did!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Folks, guess what. Shaq is not going to come in on his White Horse to save the day. The team has too many weaknesses to make a legitimate run for ring #18Its not happening this year.....or next......or the year after that either.
    For my part, my favorite team is the Celtics. Since they aren't going anywhere this year, my new favorite team is whoever is playing the Lakers.
    Don't get your hopes up folks.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Folks said the same thing last year!

Sections
Shortcuts