Doc Rivers Will Be Back In Boston

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: Doc Rivers Will Be Back In Boston

to tell you the truth...i'm kind of sick of Doc.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Brad Turner @BA_Turner

Doc Rivers been informed Clippers won't accept Celtics offer. Rivers prepared to stay in Boston, sources.

Retweeted by  Howard Beck

Right on the money the Clippers were offering nothing. Jordan is only valuble if Garnett could mentor him. No Bledsoe c'mon what a joke. First rounders that will be late.  The Clippers are stupid or we are if we did this deal.

The Lakers trading Howard for Blake Griffin and Bledsoe concerns me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

I would have loved for that trade to happen...I am kind of sick of this team.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

I would have loved for that trade to happen...I am kind of sick of this team.

Yes, but Bledsoe has to be included.

DeAndre is a player you can't use in crunch time because he shoots FTs at 40%.

And the 1st round picks are late 1st rounders, #25 to #30, because the Clips will always win 50 or more games with KG, Blake Griffin, and CP3.

I know all of this, but honestly I dont care what happens as long as we don't go into next year with the same core guys. I would trade Garnett for two late first round picks straight up if salaries would allow. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA 1m

Source involved in Celtics-Clippers discussions tells Yahoo! Sports: "Not looking good, but I wouldn't say (it's over) for sure."

From the best in the business...

Cool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Adrian Wojnarowski >>> Brad Turner @BA_Turner

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Brad turner??? Still with your bogus repoters??? And if it does not happen, the best in the business Adrian Wojnarowski  was wrong not me. I just showed what the best NBA sports writer tweeted to my Celtics friends.
    Cool

laugh out loud gif

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Here's what the best in the business said 8 minutes ago.

Here:

Adrian Wojnarowski         @WojYahooNBA

Final hurdle remains unchanged: Clips don't want to part with DeAndre Jordan and Eric Bledsoe in deal, sources tells Y! Ainge wants Bledsoe.

Too late I already posted that... Cool

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Brad turner??? Still with your bogus repoters??? And if it does not happen, the best in the business Adrian Wojnarowski  was wrong not me. I just showed what the best NBA sports writer tweeted to my Celtics friends.
    Cool

laugh out loud gif

Like I said, I'm not saying it will not happen, but is Doc a Clipper yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9zaoN2enSg

Mr. GK, GK!

HAHAHA

That reminds me of this: Is Dwight Howard a Laker yet...

laugh out loud gif

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

That reminds me of this: Is Dwight Howard a Laker yet..

laugh out loud gif

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Ok I'll leave you in your play ground. Too beautiful of a young Saturday night to be posting here. See you buddy, have fun. I know I will. Did you get the uni brow fixed????

laugh out loud gif

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Have fun here, I'll be having fun here:

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

"Come on, man, we're groovin' here. Don't leave".

You do have a great life and it shows...

laugh out loud gif

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

I know all of this, but honestly I dont care what happens as long as we don't go into next year with the same core guys. I would trade Garnett for two late first round picks straight up if salaries would allow. 

Agree with trading KG for two late 1st round picks.

Well, they might not necessarily be 2 late picks.  A team cannot trade first round picks 2 years in a row, so one may be in 2014, which would most likely be late and the other would have to be in 2016, which might not be late - Garnett will probably be retired and Paul's health isn't all that great, so, as long as that pick isn't protected there is a chance it could be good.

Sections
Shortcuts