Doc Rivers Will Be Back In Boston

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Doc Rivers Will Be Back In Boston

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Brad Turner @BA_Turner

Doc Rivers been informed Clippers won't accept Celtics offer. Rivers prepared to stay in Boston, sources.

Retweeted by  Howard Beck

You wrote this tittle:

Source: Vinnie Del Negro could fill need

and this one too:

You see Karl was right in his great description of you. Flip Flop much from one day to another?????

Since I am wrong for posting a tweet you got to be wrong too right????? I know, I know, it doesn't apply to you...

Time to spread the twisted fungus again...

laugh out loud gif

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

[QUOTE]

Brad Turner @BA_Turner

Doc Rivers been informed Clippers won't accept Celtics offer. Rivers prepared to stay in Boston, sources.

You wrote this tittle:

and this one too:

You see Karl was right in his great description of you. Flip Flop much from one day to another?????

Since I am wrong for posting a tweet you got to be wrong too right????? I know, I know, it doesn't apply to you...

What is wrong with you?

Source: Del Negro COULD fill need

So tell me, GK, what does the word "could" mean?

Did I say Del Negro will be Celtics coach?

I thought you were just a simpleton. Turns out you're just like Karl, a subpar simpleton.

And what happened to your night life? Didn't you tell us you were going to that place to have a life?

You're such a liar!

[/QUOTE]

Fierce why are you bantering with a troll? I would rather converse with Celtic fans.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]

Brad Turner @BA_Turner

You wrote this tittle:

and this one too:

What is wrong with you?

I thought you were just a simpleton. Turns out you're just like Karl, a subpar simpleton.

And what happened to your night life? Didn't you tell us you were going to that place to have a life?

You're such a liar!

[/QUOTE]

We know you, You choose words so you can be right anyway it happens, just like Fungus34 in his Heat vs Spurs thread. For example:

Those who want Rivers gone MIGHT get their wish if Doc does leave. 

For those who support Doc, don't worry, Doc can always return in the future.

The word might all in capitals. Seems the 99.9% of being wrong is playing with your head...

You can post from your iPhone and laugh with friends about all your ridiculous posts. Get a life. Here I am right now buddy laughing at you:

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brad Turner @BA_Turner

You wrote this tittle:

and this one too:

What is wrong with you?

You're such a liar!

[/QUOTE]

We know you, You choose words so you can be right anyway it happens, just like Fungus34 in his Heat vs Spurs thread. For example:

Those who want Rivers gone MIGHT get their wish if Doc does leave. 

For those who support Doc, don't worry, Doc can always return in the future.

The word might all in capitals. Seems the 99.9% of being wrong is playing with your head...

You can post from your iPhone and laugh with friends about all your ridiculous posts. Get a life. Here I am right now buddy laughing at you:

[/QUOTE]

The joke of you referring to "we" on this board is even more ridiculous than you assuming you have any friends here.  You are  the most loathsome of trolls.  Smarmy, smug,  always having an excuse for your team which you pump shamelessly on a Celtics board.  People who engage you here after making every attempt to ruin this board for months on end with unwanted and stupid Laker pumping and baiting of the Celtics are idiots.  Go away pest, find a Laker board, and discuss your team with other Lakers fans.  What fool you are!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"The Lakers trading Howard for Blake Griffin and Bledsoe concerns me."

Why? That trade would hurt both teams. The concern was the Lakers getting Chris Paul a couple years ago. Blake is overrated and would simply slow that franchise down more and bog down their salary cap. I'll all for it. 

As for Ainge, I applaud him holding firm on insisting on Bledsoe. Just getting Jordan and some so-so draft picks isn't enough. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Let's hope not. He does not seem to want to be back. So, let him go. He has done his best and his time is up I believe. Move on. Drop the first round pics and add another player to the deal.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

Let's hope not. He does not seem to want to be back. So, let him go. He has done his best and his time is up I believe. Move on. Drop the first round pics and add another player to the deal.....

+1

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Boston general manager Danny Ainge has requested Bledsoe and a second first-round pick, but all involved believe that Bledsoe's inclusion into the package would get a deal done. Rivers has delivered word to Clippers management that they shouldn't include Bledsoe into a package for him, that he wants to coach him in Los Angeles, sources said.

if rivers said that to the clips...i don't want Doc back...he should never say that...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Doc realizes hes not a good coach... so hes desperate to find a deal with superstars to carry the team and overcome his ineptness as a coach.  Please pray DA figures a way to make this trade work and get rid of the pretender

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Boston general manager Danny Ainge has requested Bledsoe and a second first-round pick, but all involved believe that Bledsoe's inclusion into the package would get a deal done. Rivers has delivered word to Clippers management that they shouldn't include Bledsoe into a package for him, that he wants to coach him in Los Angeles, sources said.

if rivers said that to the clips...i don't want Doc back...he should never say that...

Let's not take it personally.

There are people here who want Doc traded and Doc is just acting like someone who's going to be traded.

If Doc comes back, after a few weeks all this will be forgotten.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. Doc has done all he can do here. He was here for a title. He should have won at least 1 more and perhaps a third. And if the same squad suits up next yr. then the team will be worse off for it and all will not be forgotten. Time to move in another direction.....

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Under no circumsatnces can KG and PP be back next year.  Period.  That will be a HUGE mistake.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

If we don't get what we want from the Clips F them. If Doc wants to go somewhere else F him too. Same for KG,we gave him a sweeeeeeet deal to make one or two more runs and now he wants to  go to the West. PP same thing,but I want to trade him to a team in the East because right now JG would light him up for 40 each time they played. I said Doc seemed like he was mailing it in last half of last season. I'm all about the name on the front of the jersey not the back. We had some tough breaks last year,no doubt but we could've finished higher and could.ve finished stronger. We have a decent without those 3 and if we can get rid of their salaries we can sign a couple players that make us a very good team,better than last years

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Doc's time in Beantown is over/caput/finis.

If he doesn't get moved/swapped/bandied/traded/relocated/dealt/merchandized/shuffled to a more desirable (or him) coaching situation, he needs to man up and resign/quit/cash in his chips/swallow his pride/do the right thing/spend more time with family/draw unemployment checks.

He is now a dead man walking.... and will drag down DA and the team with him if he cannot be accomodated.

Its one thing for a player to be dangled.

For a coach to allow/enable/encourage this, it is an entirely different matter.

Pud

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Doc's time in Beantown is over/caput/finis.

If he doesn't get moved/swapped/bandied/traded/relocated/dealt/merchandized/shuffled to a more desirable (or him) coaching situation, he needs to man up and resign/quit/cash in his chips/swallow his pride/do the right thing/spend more time with family/draw unemployment checks.

He is now a dead man walking.... and will drag down DA and the team with him if he cannot be accomodated.

Its one thing for a player to be dangled.

For a coach to allow/enable/encourage this, it is an entirely different matter.

Pud

I think Doc and KG made up their minds (not to return to Cs) a few weeks ago ......... if the trade goes through ... it will only help to expedite the rebuilding process......a parting gift so to speak / type...

Sections
Shortcuts