DOC RIVERS YOUR NOT DOING A GOOD JOB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from okdude73401. Show okdude73401's posts

DOC RIVERS YOUR NOT DOING A GOOD JOB

AND HE GETS A NEW CONTRACT FOR THIS?THE SEASON IS ALREADY OVER!LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Re: DOC RIVERS YOUR NOT DOING A GOOD JOB

I like his "move the rock, move the rock"!

He's moved on from game 7 against the Lakers when it was just "move, move, move"!

Ugh!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Damfuno,
    Good points but hard to do.  The era is over and we are in a position to rebuild next year. Big contracts and big egos are hard to move, Danny knew it was coming. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

After watching last night game, I have stopped blaming it on doc. Cs are old without a doubt but we definitely have a better supporting cast than last year. Pierce looks commited to increase his turnovers and Garnett is becoming a softie but our biggest deficiency is that we lack a strong post player, a true center that can clog the paint. I love Bass but I can now see how big baby made himself felt in the game, he could defensively rotate and push opposing centers. So, nope is not on doc, we need one more piece to be decent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: DOC RIVERS YOUR NOT DOING A GOOD JOB:
    After watching last night game, I have stopped blaming it on doc. Cs are old without a doubt but we definitely have a better supporting cast than last year. Pierce looks commited to increase his turnovers and Garnett is becoming a softie but our biggest deficiency is that we lack a strong post player, a true center that can clog the paint. I love Bass but I can now see how big baby made himself felt in the game, he could defensively rotate and push opposing centers. So, nope is not on doc, we need one more piece to be decent.
    Posted by cabutan

Agree with you.  We probably would have a better record if we had a decent center this year.  

Sections
Shortcuts