DOC Scared to be exposed!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

DOC Scared to be exposed!!!

Pretty sad.....Doc won a single championship with 3 HOFers on his team. Never really developed any young talent, and only started winning with the 2nd Big-3 era's start. Then he put three GREAT ball players on cruise control, and they won a championship together. The only reason??? Cause Doc stayed outta the way! He was a "players' Coach." Now that his players are too old, and likely going, he would have to actaully really coach! Oh my!!! Gotta go!!! Folks are watchin!!! I can't do that....Coach? Me? HA!!! See ya Doc! Go try to jump on the oppositions band wagon, you fraud. Thanks for the memories. Oh, and and a REAL COACH woulda won at least one more, you coat tail rider!!! Go get you some glitter, you POC....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: DOC Scared to be exposed!!!

I am going to wait and see how he garnishes everything. It will be interesting. The Clips will hold a press conference really soon with KG and DOc. All well premeditated if you ask me..whatever..I think we lose in the trade cuz we dont get anything in return but BUT we Win by getting rid of the guys who were done including Doc

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

I am going to wait and see how he garnishes everything. It will be interesting. The Clips will hold a press conference really soon with KG and DOc. All well premeditated if you ask me..whatever..I think we lose in the trade cuz we dont get anything in return but BUT we Win by getting rid of the guys who were done including Doc

Yo Cab, I truly think we are better off. I love the Celtics. I had a hard time watching Doc do what he hasn't done for so many years. KG, PP, and RA willed us to the NBA championship. Had we a genuine, committed, expert coach, WE WIN ANOTHER before Ray leaves......I like Andre's athelticism. He can be coached. KG was only sporadic at best. We get something legit for two sentimental favorites. GO Celtics!!! Now work it DA!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yo Cab, I truly think we are better off. I love the Celtics. I had a hard time watching Doc do what he hasn't done for so many years. KG, PP, and RA willed us to the NBA championship. Had we a genuine, committed, expert coach, WE WIN ANOTHER before Ray leaves......I like Andre's athelticism. He can be coached. KG was only sporadic at best. We get something legit for two sentimental favorites. GO Celtics!!! Now work it DA!

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you..but only De Andre??? Anyways, like you, I had a hard time watching this guy coach. I was a fan with his work and the whole players coach approach but he never developed talent..tried the same settings for years..and like you, I agree we could have won one more had he made smarter decisions...I know Danny will bring a playoff team back..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

The Cs have to have Bledsoe included in the deal or no deal in my opinion. But I also believe Doc should have won at least one if not 2 more championships with the talent he had. He is an average coach and it will show in LA.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you..but only De Andre??? Anyways, like you, I had a hard time watching this guy coach. I was a fan with his work and the whole players coach approach but he never developed talent..tried the same settings for years..and like you, I agree we could have won one more had he made smarter decisions...I know Danny will bring a playoff team back..

[/QUOTE]
    Naw, we get more than just DaJ. We get at least a first and they take one of Lee/Terry contract. I think of it like this....We get to pick a COACH, let a quickyl declining KG go for a young big with lots of upside on both ends, a first, and financial flexibility to get a stud. PP or not, we are better off and got what we could in a line in the sand situation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Doc went from Grateful...

• Plucked from TV and made coach of C's
    • Allowed to be involved in personell decisions with C's FO
    • Admitted to having a close relationship with a great ownership group
    • Given time and private plane to visit family during the season
    • Admitted to having the best ever relationship he could ever have with a GM like DA
    • Asked for and got extensions for KG, et al
    • Made the highest paid coach in the NBA
    • Given time to reasses and recharge after each season

To Greedy...

• Never commits to coming back following the first round loss
    • Now says he doesn't want anything to do with a rebuild
    • Expresses an interest in getting out of his contract and joining a lesser organization which is much further away from his home and family
    • During negotiations he apparently advises the Clippers on compensation packages

Karma is a b****, so be careful what you wish for Doc!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

The Cs have to have Bledsoe included in the deal or no deal in my opinion. But I also believe Doc should have won at least one if not 2 more championships with the talent he had. He is an average coach and it will show in LA.

'Tique, financial flexibility with losing Lee/Terry and a first, and DaJ for KG is what I see here. DOC for Vinnie is a Celtics win for me. LAC will find that out very soon as KG becomes the real coach out west, and can't do everything like he did here!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

This deal stinks if it's just Jordan, Butler and a #1.

The Clippers are going to be loaded...CP3, Crawford, PP, Griffin and KG...Bledsoe, Lee/Terry and Odom off the bench.

Ainge cannot let this go down. Stand firm and demand Bledsoe.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to wfdog's comment:

• Admitted to having the best ever relationship he could ever have with a GM like DA

To Greedy...

• Expresses an interest in getting out of his contract and joining a lesser organization
    • During negotiations he apparently advises the Clippers on compensation packages

+1...I must say again, totally premeditated/planned/well thought..whatever you want to call it, Doc and KG had it all figured out in their minds..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

'Tique, financial flexibility with losing Lee/Terry and a first, and DaJ for KG is what I see here. DOC for Vinnie is a Celtics win for me. LAC will find that out very soon as KG becomes the real coach out west, and can't do everything like he did here!

[/QUOTE]

Still would be nice to have Bledoe or Griffin. If we are dumping Lee/Terrry, then let it be Terry. He is done. At least Lee can give you something on the court. I agree, LAC will find out soon that Doc ain't all he appears to be.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to wfdog's comment:

To Greedy...

• Expresses an interest in getting out of his contract and joining a lesser organization

Woof, all I hope for Doc is that he gets what he deserves for the amount of knowledge, skill, and ability for being an NBA coach the way that he has shown us Celtics fans. Doc is the one who looking over his shoulder at Karma.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I want Beldsoe too, of course, but you don't have the leverage. But what you do have is the CARFAX on DOC. GIVE HIM AWAY for wahtver you can get! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

I agree on Bledsoe......he's the key piece that effects other things.........Ainge don't cave...Clippers need this deal

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

DOCs like that hot chick with bad hygiene.....looks real good until its time to get busy!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I predict Doc goes to LA and becomes the next Mike Brown.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Ainge has got to get 2 #1s if they aren't including Bledsoe....GOT TOO!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

KG and Doc said they bled green.  Now they do this, amazing they would say those things and be gone like that.  What will be their explanation?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

KG and Doc said they bled green.  Now they do this, amazing they would say those things and be gone like that.  What will be their explanation?

That neither one of them could bare to think about having to come back and deal with "THE LEADER OF THE CELTICS FRANCHISE, Rajon Rondo......."  Can you imagine?????? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Yup, I think that does happen.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I said at the end of last season he seemed like he was mailing it in. I have no problem taking Butler who still has game and is a great trade chip or he's of the books next year. Bledsoe I want as an insurance policy for Rondo giving us more time to come in when he's 100%. Jordan is nice but he does get 11 mil per for the next 3 I'd like get rid of Terry but not Lee,I thought did a good job until Doc just sat him,probably wasn't kissing KG or PPs butt enough. 2 1st would be enough for Doc this next years and 15 not this years 28th whoopee. If htis deal doesn't go down I go full tilt vengance for all 3. Send Doc to coach the Red Claws and hire Goerge Karl,KG sits until he waives his no trade or retires (then he can't come back til 14-15). PP trade him to a bad East team and watch JG beat him down for 40 everytime they play. Also if This deal doesn't happen I go after the clips for tampering and get compensation that way. Either way I'd rather have Karl than Doc either way. Karl plays players who earn it and just doesn't hand them the keys to play however whenever.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

With CP3 now having said to the media that he will resign with Clipps IF they get Doc and KG, Is there any way we don't get Bledsoe now?????? I say it is guaranteed!!! No?????

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Yeah there seems to be little or no doubt this whole scenario was well thought out by Doc. He and KG and to some extent PP have seen their better days, and this way they can all reap the benefits of losing together in a market that never expects to win it all. As for Doc advising the Clips who they should give as compensation that proves the tampering charge, so the Clips will be surrendering a draft choice at the very least,and if I'm Danny I start with that as my new leak if this isn't cleared up in the next few days. Though receiving the 28th pick in this years draft isn't much maybe they get one of the 30 players they were looking at to try and sign after the draft.

Sections
Shortcuts