Doc should use Pavlovic in the playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Doc should use Pavlovic in the playoffs

Sasha Pavlovic is 6"7 with playoff experience. He has decent offensive skills with 3-point range ability and can play tough defense when required. Doc should use him more often to relieve Ray Allen. He can be particularly useful when the team needs an infusion of offense. Pavlovic can also be utilized effectively as a glue guy to guard and commit hard fouls when necessary on the likes of Carmelo Anthony, Lebron James and Dwyane Wade. The season ending game versus the Knicks was a good showcase of his talent and potential.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayman7. Show rayman7's posts

Re: Doc should use Pavlovic in the playoffs

In Response to Doc should use Pavlovic in the playoffs:
    [QUOTE]Sasha Pavlovic is 6"7 with playoff experience. He has decent offensive skills with 3-point range ability and can play tough defense when required. Doc should use him more often to relieve Ray Allen. He can be particularly useful when the team needs an infusion of offense. Pavlovic can also be utilized effectively as a glue guy to guard and commit hard fouls when necessary on the likes of Carmelo Anthony, Lebron James and Dwyane Wade. The season ending game versus the Knicks was a good showcase of his talent and potential.
    Posted by edcap99[/QUOTE]

Man. I didn't se your post when I put one similiar up.

I agree.  Doc needs to bring Sasha along for the playoff ride.  This isthe 1st time I saw him comfortable but he is a vet and just needed to get his feet wet in green.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

I prefer Wafer. He has already shown he can make an impact in big games as he did this year against the lakers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I like Pavlovic in certain situations over Jeff Green

Green is infinitely more talented, but his role is too vague.  Pavlovic is a known quantity.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

When Alexander "Sasha" Pavlovic played with Cleveland he was a streak shooter that could consistantly play good tough defense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from donquique. Show donquique's posts

I think Pavlovic is better suited to match up to the lebron's of the world. He could be our Posey...

7. This post has been removed.