Doc sounds frustrated with the O'Neals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Doc sounds frustrated with the O'Neals

Ainge sounds frustrated too. Sounds like JON is taking himself out of playing when he's not 150%. Celtics found no structural damage or tears.

The team has found no structural problems, but wants O’Neal to be more comfortable.

“He’s looking for some answers because he doesn’t feel right,” said Ainge. “There’s no tear as far as we know. There’s no torn anything. It looks like he’s just got some wear and tear on his knees, but we always welcome players to get second opinions.

“Jermaine’s just been up and down. He’s had some good days and some not so good days. I think he’s looking for answers, and getting him mentally and physically healthy is a big thing for us.

“It’s concerning. We need Jermaine healthy.”

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Doc sounds frustrated with the O'Neals

In Response to Re: Doc sounds frustrated with the O'Neals:
    Erden is hurt?
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=9db3c87664865e2a06b777d116cf14b3&plckUserId=9db3c87664865e2a06b777d116cf14b3">
    First: 1/16/2010
    Last: 11/13/2010
    Erden is hurt? "Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

Posted by hedleylamarr
    hedley, who are you and what have you done with my soul?

Sections
Shortcuts