Doc Tears Into Team, Threatens Trades if Team Doesn't Improve

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Doc Tears Into Team, Threatens Trades if Team Doesn't Improve

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Rondo is not a superstar yet.  If he not a superstar at this age, chances are he will never be one,  only a good player.

And he's improved his FT shooting. Only one place to go and thats up,  from .620 to .635, for a pt guard that is unacceptable.

Like I said, explore trading Rondo after the season.  Like I said,  no one is untouchable right now.  Pretty certain DA will do what he thinks is necessary.

There's still a chance Rondo becomes a superstar. I think we'll know for sure after 2 more seasons. That is if he will not be traded.

True his FTs needs to be higher. But he improved from last season.

I think the Celtics can build on Rondo and Sully. Both should be untouchable this season.

So you will know for sure when he is 29 years old?   I can usually identify a superstar long before he becomes 29 years old.

We don't need Rondo to be a superstar. He just needs to be All-Star level with more consistency and become more mature.

Oh, is that all??  and I just need a few extra million dollars

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

This team on paper should be an elite team. Rondo's immaturity couple with the underperforming of Terry and Bass and the inconsistency of Green. Bass in 1 1/2 seasons doeasnt grasp the rotation of the defense and hasn't been consistant offensively. He has the Blount curse. With Terry I can see why Cuban didn't pony up.

Rondo has to start acting like a leader on this team or he has to go. It's as simple as that. Right now they have two choices. REbuild or go after the one piece they are missing. They need a Center and they need it now. Garnett and Pierce aren't the problem with this team. You can't ask Garnett to bang with legit Centers and you can't ask Pierce to pick up the big that Bass loses in the rotation. Those guys have played there hearts out. Bradley and Sullinger have helped. Those guys I look at as untouchable.

This teams staying on the winning path is up to Ainge and Doc. They need to do something and do it now.

Id comment on the rest of what you said but I absolutely disagree that this team is elite on paper...how can you be an elite team when you really dont have a true elite player?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

trades can be made, alot of games left looks bad now but with how bad the east its not to far fetch to say the seasons not over yet

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Fierce's Post:

Rondo was not an issue when KG was 32 years old and Pierce was just 30 years old.

My Post: 

Of course, not, Fierce.  He became an issue after they got older and it was supposed to be HIS team.  The mantel have been handed to him but he's not mature enough nor consistent enough.  He's certainly talented enough, but talent, alone, doesn't make a leader!

Fierce's Post:

There's a reason why Ainge tried to trade Rondo for CP3 last season.

I'm not denying that Rondo is not mature enough nor consistent. But trading him now is not the answer. Explore trading Rondo in the offseason. That's all I'm saying.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, man....I know why Danny tried to trade him for CP3.  We all do.   But, I wasn't responding to you about trading him.......just responding to your comment that he wasn't a problem when KG and Pierce were younger.  I was simply explaining that times have changed and why we all expect more of him now.  He's now an all star.  He now thinks he's the leader.   KG and Paul are older and he's the young "all star" getting all the press.   So, along with the praise comes the responsibility.  

As you like to post:   "  Just saying!".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

And to be clear, Fierce - I'm not one of the people advocating a trade of Rondo.  I'm just commenting on his inconsistency, his immaturity, and wishing that KG and Doc and Danny would get in his azz about his inconsistency and his on court deficiencies.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Rondo is not a superstar yet.  If he not a superstar at this age, chances are he will never be one,  only a good player.

And he's improved his FT shooting. Only one place to go and thats up,  from .620 to .635, for a pt guard that is unacceptable.

Like I said, explore trading Rondo after the season.  Like I said,  no one is untouchable right now.  Pretty certain DA will do what he thinks is necessary.

There's still a chance Rondo becomes a superstar. I think we'll know for sure after 2 more seasons. That is if he will not be traded.

True his FTs needs to be higher. But he improved from last season.

I think the Celtics can build on Rondo and Sully. Both should be untouchable this season.

So you will know for sure when he is 29 years old?   I can usually identify a superstar long before he becomes 29 years old.

We don't need Rondo to be a superstar. He just needs to be All-Star level with more consistency and become more mature.

Oh, is that all??  and I just need a few extra million dollars

Rose, CP3, Deron, Parker, and Westbrook are getting more money than Rondo.

So what's your problem with Rondo's 11m per year?

Is it the water youre drinking?  Never seen someone respond so often with comments having nothing to do with the post youre responding to...

Who's talking about ROndos 11m per year in the post ur repsonding to??? 

My comment was responding (with deep sarcasm) to your statement that ALL Rondo needs to be is an ALL STAR with more consistency and maturity... like hes just inches away from being there.

I think you post so much here u get confused with whom ur responding to lol

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Um, my post (the one you responded to) refers to me wanting a few extra million dollars.. as in thats all you want?  Just forget it.. Ill be here all day explaining it to you

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts