DOC the RIVERS pulled off the GREATEST coaching performance in the HISTORY of the NBA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

DOC the RIVERS pulled off the GREATEST coaching performance in the HISTORY of the NBA?

already did  a thread on how if u put doc in okc, they are hands down winning the series and perhaps the ring. clips have him and they r simply outcoaching okc. thats y u pay a coach 7m and give the man his due. doc is never outcoached.. ever! only time he loses is when he's not the fave and undermanned. if its close, doc's da man! always gets the most out of everyone and routinely turns lifelong jabros like collison into worthy big-game contributors. add posey and baby to that list. just like belichick (the doc of the nfl), what happens when guys not named tony allen (not doc's fault, wanted him back) leave his coop? guys like posey quickly revert to the jabros they always were. PJ brown without Doc would have ended his career in total obscurity rather than the man who was put in the position to make big playoff shots. cp3 has finally become playoff great. ditto with blakey+Jordan.

basically doc has taken the exact same team the likes of vinny the negro could not get to the next level with and made them get a champion's heart! you think there arent mega and role guys begging to have doc operate on them? carmelo anyone? olympic team? yep, is there a thibs on his staff? methinks Doc made thibs rather than the other way around! he can make a random group of high school coaches look like a thibs!

who else would think of putting chris paul on the MVP KD? remember the rondo on bron move? that was the first time all year he went with that small lineup with blake at center? they trapped okc all thru the 4th til they begged to lovelace. then after it all, refused to give cp3 any public credit.. coyly saying after game 7, he may reconsider that jabrant simply missed shots. y? u dont want to b a jabro giving out bulletin board material, part of inhouse discipline that translates to wins and effort. no wasted energy. everyone agrees, doc's guys rely on his flexible system while jabros like OKC just turn to individuals. westy and jabrant, rinse and repeat. u give them 2 to doc, and reggie jackson would b a star like his namesake along with 4 or 5 others. every1 prospers in Doc's scheme and sets not just the megastars! okc has a scheme and coaching crisis. heck, you give the wiz to doc and they could b wearing rings as well. pacer? low hanging fruit! miami? they b on 4 peat right about nowwithout the needless headaches and distractions. knicks? talking ring contention.

clips in finals. it is so because da Commy says so!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: DOC the RIVERS pulled off the GREATEST coaching performance in the HISTORY of the NBA?

Yawn

Get off the drugs CC, your drivel is not being read here, only mocked. 

Wake up Commie, everybody knows you have no clue when it comes to sports and what you claim to be talking about. You are obnoxious, the butt of endless jokes, clog up the board with garbage gossip magazine threads and are the biggest JABRO of them all...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: DOC the RIVERS pulled off the GREATEST coaching performance in the HISTORY of the NBA?

he doesn't even cite the source of his gossip drivel.  because he reads a gossip headline and then has an elaborate fantasy that is then posted on the board.  the elaborate nature of the fantasies is somewhat amazing given the dim neuron synapse firing power that must be in play

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

You had the Clips in the NBA finals so it's way too late to pretend they are some underdog. 

Their talent is pretty even with OKCs, they probably have more big bodies and better depth. 

Doc is doing a nice job but you're getting carried away - likely to distract from the fact that your NBA postseason picks have been just terrible so you need to lay the groundwork for backing off them - like the Clips were a massive underdog. No they were not. Most of us thought the series would go six or seven. 

By the way, regarding your new fiction about OKC's superior talent, if their talent is so superior, then why did you have them losing to Memphis? 

In review, you have a Nets-Wizards eastern conference finals and a Clippers-Nets NBA finals. Good luck with that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Before I vomit, please cease with the idiotic commie vernacular of Doc the Rivers and Vinnie the Negro..et al. It's really so corny I get squeamish and somehow feel personally embarrassed just reading it. 

On top of that, most of what you post is moronic nonsense for the sake of attention. If not for the ridiculing & demeaning responses to you, which entertain me, you'd likely be permanently ignored.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Doc coached hisazzz off yesterday. That was a coaching victory by far!

The OKC collapse was amazing. They had no answer for the Clippers defensive wrinkles. Plus making Collison the go to guy? Unsuspecting!

Made OKC look dumb.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Before I vomit, please cease with the idiotic commie vernacular of Doc the Rivers and Vinnie the Negro..et al. It's really so corny I get squeamish and somehow feel personally embarrassed just reading it. 

On top of that, most of what you post is moronic nonsense for the sake of attention. If not for the ridiculing & demeaning responses to you, which entertain me, you'd likely be permanently ignored.

[/QUOTE]

CC is an insult to moronic nonsense! CC comes and he goes, comes and he goes...then just GOES!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Doc surpassed Red, Phil, Pop, Sloan, Nellie, Daly, Brown, Riley.... Kundla....  as the best NBA coach ever... with that huge win  last night.

We now have a new gold standard for NBA coaching.... doctor the rivers!

Like CC... I come and I go, I come and I go... find us both on TWITTER!

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

can we take up a small collection to keep CC on TWITter and off of here?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Karma's gonna get you, doctor....

"It was our ball," Rivers said. "Everybody knows it was our ball. I think the bottom line is they thought it was a foul and they made up for it. Then, in my opinion, let's take away replay. Let's take away the replay system because that's our ball, we win the game and we got robbed because of that call. It's clear.

"Everyone in the arena saw it. That's why everybody was shocked when they said Oklahoma City. That was our ball. Whether it was a foul or not and it was, but they didn't call it."

Rivers and Clippers players continued to complain about the call as the Thunder inbounded the ball and had even more to complain about five seconds later when Paul fouled Russell Westbrook on a 3-point attempt.

Westbrook hit all three free throws, and the Thunder went on to win after Paul turned the ball over on the final possession of the game.

"Now we made our own mistakes," Rivers said. "We turned the ball over, we fouled on a 3-pointer, we did a lot of stuff to lose the game ourselves, but at the end of the day, we have a replay system that you're supposed to look at, and I don't want to hear that they didn't have that replay. That's a bunch of crap. That's what I heard. That's a bunch of crap, and you all know it."

Referee Tony Brothers told a pool reporter after the game that the replays were inconclusive, resulting in Oklahoma City retaining the ball, which was the call on the court.

"When the ball goes out of bounds, the ball was awarded to Oklahoma City," Brothers said. "We go review the play. We saw two replays. The two replays we saw were from the overhead camera showing down and the one from under the basket showing the same angle but from a different view. And from those two replays, it was inconclusive as to who the ball went out of bounds off of. When it's inconclusive, we have to go with the call that was on the floor."

We still love you in Beantown though, even after you  bailed on us to join up with the Sterlings.

A match made in heaven.

Pud

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Doc "the cry me a" Rivers meltdown ..

Doc didnt even know the rule on such as play as explained on espn & nba tv all night long.

Instead of demonstrating calm & collected, Doc melted down. Is it any wonder the Clips did too?  Did Doc instruct CP to take the inbounds pass and brace for the foul that would basically seal the win? Nah, he let CP run wild and push his dribble up the sidelines, jump in the air right into a defender & lose the ball.

Where was Doc? Oh yeah, he was still yelling at the ref over the rightly called out of bounds play.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

LMAO...Doc has thrown in with Jabro#1, CC...my SOURCE tells me that makes Doc the rivers Jabro#2

15. This post has been removed.