Doc to continue to use the corpse of JON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

Doc to continue to use the corpse of JON

Despite Stiemsma contributing 6 blocks and 4 rebounds in limited action, Doc announced after the game that he will continue using the rotting corpse of JON as starting center. Said Doc, "Yes, efforts up to now to resuscitate JON have failed, but I have been assured my our "astute and highly respected" medical staff that once we get him back to Boston we can charge him with a couple hundred volts and maybe squeeze out another rebound or two."

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

Re: Doc to continue to use the corpse of JON

I call it another word---INSANITY!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Doc to continue to use the corpse of JON:
    [QUOTE]Despite Stiemsma contributing 6 blocks and 4 rebounds in limited action, Doc announced after the game that he will continue using the rotting corpse of JON as starting center. Said Doc, "Yes, efforts up to now to resuscitate JON have failed, but I have been assured my our "astute and highly respected" medical staff that once we get him back to Boston we can charge him with a couple hundred volts and maybe squeeze out another rebound or two."
    Posted by henryfinkel[/QUOTE]

Doc has to use the rotting corpse that danny signed to ONE TOO MANY YEARS, until said corpse totally breaks in half and then maybe we can get half of his figure off the salary cap. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

If Steamer continues to show promise and JON continues to hurt the team by his existence on the court while the clock is running, then I wouldn't call it seniority, I'd call it twisted.  JON hasn't done anything as a Celtic to earn accepted slumps that aren't actually slumps, more like, career is over and it's totally embarrassing that he is our starting center.  

Garnett should like playing with Steamer but who knows.  

Sections
Shortcuts