Doc to Replace Coach K in 2016

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Doc to Replace Coach K in 2016

In Response to Doc to Replace Coach K in 2016:
    [QUOTE]http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--celtics--doc-rivers-would-make-strong-u-s--coach-for-2016-olympics.html There are some things Doc doesn't do well. But as long as he's the Celts coach, banner #18 will come sooner than later.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

It would be nice to see Doc coaching the olympic team.  Although, I am sure that he isn't the only candidate for the position. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Doc to Replace Coach K in 2016:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Doc to Replace Coach K in 2016 : We will have a hard time getting past Miami for #18. I worry that we are going to see a drop off in PP's game because of his knees. My fingers are crossed that he will be ok.
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

'we'

hahahaha

can you make a post here without either complimenting the Lakers or being negative and predicting doom for the Celtics???

what a loser

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Doc as team USA coach = Rondo (best PG in NBA) as team USA PG! Yes!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]What I don't get is how the self proclaimed best player on the planet, wheelchair Pierce, is not in Team USA this Olympic games. Oh that's right, when he did play that team got humiliated. Thanks to KB24 the US is in it's natural dominant position today.
    Posted by LAL 32[/QUOTE]

In my opinion the US olympic team should change the rules so that NBA players over 30 aren't allowed to play on the team.  My understanding is that they want an age limit of 23 which is unrealistic but I believe that an age limit of 30 is fair.  It would give the younger NBA players an opportunity to participate in the olympics. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc to Replace Coach K in 2016 : 'we' hahahaha can you make a post here without either complimenting the Lakers or being negative and predicting doom for the Celtics??? what a loser
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Rico is pretty transparent, right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Doc to Replace Coach K in 2016 : We will have a hard time getting past Miami for #18. I worry that we are going to see a drop off in PP's game because of his knees. My fingers are crossed that he will be ok.
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

which is why we just signed Jeff Green to a big contract.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

and rondo along with Doc to replace the two hacks playing pg now who can't shine his shoes.