Doc will coach the All Star team for the East

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Re: Doc will coach the All Star team for the East

Doc probably has a dilemma. On one end, he'd rather go home to Florida and spend the weekend with his family. On the other, he doesn't want to lose any games. So, he's likely to coach the East All-Stars. In that case, I agree that he should give the Celtic All-Stars minimal playing time, particularly since none of them were voted as starters and could surely use the rest.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

And it will give a him a look to his future in coaching the Miami Heat team within the next 3 years. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I hope Doc plays Lebron, Wade, and even Bosh 47 minutes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I hate the all star game so much, I even wish DOC was staying home and resting his brain/voice for the 2nd half!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

The attitude of many on this board is amazing regarding the all star game.

This is a big deal to the players and coaches. Making the team means prestige, and for some, better contracts and hire pay.

Most all-star games are pure entertainment, with little defense, limited minutes, and little chance of injury.

As fans, why not support the players and the coach in their efforts to make the team?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

I'm not opposed to the AllStar game, i just don't care about it. I can imagine its a big deal for the players as a chance to make 22 instead of 20 mil-per next season (insert more or less sarcasm here), but for the fans? Sure, 15-year olds will be excited, but sorry i won't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

A few years back Doc stated that he's prefer to go home during the allstar break. I don't blame him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Doc will coach the All Star team for the East:
    I'm not opposed to the AllStar game, i just don't care about it. I can imagine its a big deal for the players as a chance to make 22 instead of 20 mil-per next season (insert more or less sarcasm here), but for the fans? Sure, 15-year olds will be excited, but sorry i won't.
    Posted by basketbert

Primarily, its a chance for the players to have some fun, have some recognition, and to socialize with peers in a non-competitive environment (ie. a real break from the grind of a very long season).  I understand you aren't excited, but be happy for the players who really WANT to go and get the fun, recognition, and excitement for themselves and their wives + kids.

Sections
Shortcuts