Doc will not play Shavlik Randolph ??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Re: Doc will not play Shavlik Randolph ??

Stiemsma is playing less minutes in Minny than he did for Doc.  I remember Doc taliking about Stiemsma last year saying, "I love that kid.." and that he was everything you wanted in a player as a coach from an attitude and work perspective.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

In response to aciemvp's comment:

NO   - I'm not kidding............I said Doc doesn't care if a guy is white or black.  YOU are the one that points out all the guys he didn't play, most of whom are black.  Your comment doesn't even address mine directly, don't know why you hit the reply button.

In the future, please read my comments - like "Doc doesn't care if a guy is white or black" before you go off on your tangent, which sounds like the beating of a dead horse - WE ALL KNOW you don't like Doc..................

right.  okay.  cognitive dissonance.  well, let's just go back and look at your first sentence:

"And I hope he does...............but the point is that if he deserves to play, he will play, the color of his skin is irrelevant!"

my point was exactly that REGARDLESS OF RACE, those who have DESERVED TO PLAY have NOT historically 'played' under the doc rivers veteran-ocracy system!!!  get it?  just look at the sentence fragment that i bolded, then look at all the other players i listed that SHOULD HAVE PLAYED- some black, some white, some tall, some small- and NO- they did NOT PLAY under doc blithers WHEN THEY DESERVED to / SHOULD have (STEAMER!) play!!

most of them ONLY played by means of roster ATTRITION.  i hope that spells it out for you

That is not what the thread is about - try to stay on topic next time, please!

so i'm sorry for merely responding to your statement that doc runs a meritocracy and pointing out that he doesn't?  if i'm off topic, aren't you the one who brought it off topic with the original meritocracy statement?!

I will amend my statement to "if a guy deserves to play, he will play, regardless of color" if that will suit you better.  A smart guy like you should be able to infer my meaning anyway.

I agree that the best athlete regardless of color/race/ethnicity etc. should play.  But, if Randolph sits on the bench according to the following stats, I can see why.

"Randolph averaged 32.0 points, 14.6 rebounds, 1.4 assists and 1.7 steals per game with the Foshan Long Lions of the Chinese Basketball League. He was not as successful in the NBA, where he played a total of 95 games for five different teams, logging career averages of 2.4 points and 2.4 rebounds in 8.2 minutes per game."

I just don't see his value to us because as a 6'10" player I would want more rebounds(10 at least).

OK Guys too many heated arguments in this discussion so how about some levity. Do you think Doc would have played Chris Andersen, aka "The Birdman", whose body is multi-colored. Seems SF 49ers like multi colored guys as Colin Kaepernick came within 5 yards of a SB win.

Too many heated arguments because the direction of the thread changed from racist to anti-Doc.................

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to jrleftfoot's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

If BBD was getting significant PT pre Garnett knee injury, then a good part of it had to be garbage minutes... Wasnt that the season we came off a title and the C's started out 27-2 and blowing everyone away??

Fact is BBD was a "project" until KG went down... then he became a stud on the team over night and in particular, the playoffs... BBD wasnt a stud and wasnt played like a stud prior... indicating we had a talented 4-5 on the team that usually wasnt in the game during prime time..

Heck, many story lines were shocked at how good BBD was playing... where did this come from??? Did BBD suddenly begin injecting 50298203985gms of steroids??? nah, nobody knew the guy was that good... nobody, including his coach.

The point about marquis is right on too... I remember specifically a game where Daniels was on fire (which happened a few times for us)/// inside, outside, 3pt plays the old fashion way.. all happening in the first half of a game... then that was it, he never came off the bench again until it didnt matter anymore..

From all I've seen, I dont think Doc is a good coach either.. for many, many reasons.. I wish I could say otherwise.. Now that we stumbled into a good thing with ROndo going down... Im afraid Doc will tinker again and mess up what he was lucky to fall into..

When you celebrate a player`s injury , you expose yourself as a jerk.

Dummy, my post was we stumbled into a good thing (our new offense) when Rondo went down. Not Rondos injury you ignorant pea brain. One thing Ive learned on this forum is you cant educate the stupid, nothing personal

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to stevekubersky's comment:

1. Well then, that settles this part of our argument: If you don't want to bother finding out oldschool's past, DO NOT start any more subjective ramblings and false assumptions on my post next time I criticise his racist views, because you don't know the whole story.

2. If you were talking about Ron Artest or Andrew Bynum, I would take you seriously. Show me ANY proof/links on Pesterovic leaving the Wolves because of Garnett's elbows. What a ridiculous comment. Not liking Garnett is fine by me. That's your prerogative. Twisting stories to make it sound like his teammates think of him exactly like you do is just plain silly. Pesterovic played for the Wolves for 5 years, and the Spurs for 3 years. I guess Duncan's elbows are sharper than Garnett's and he could hardly wait get out of San Antonio so he asked to be traded.

3. Its pretty obvious by now that you don't like Doc Rivers or KG, but that's no reason to spin yarns about Garnett's "lack" of passion to help other bigs. On the contrary, that is what he is known for. Ultimately it's his teammates' abilities to translate his advice on the floor, NOT Garnett. If O'Neal and Wallace were out of shape, that is NOT Garnett's fault. He can tell and show them the finer points of playing the game, but he cannot and should not tell them how to eat or get on the thread mill. He was their teammate, not their dad. If Fab Melo is not NBA ready, that doesn't mean Garnett didn't take him under his wing while he was in Boston.

let's just deal with the first tidbit of not-even-neo-intellectual activity.  if you were the one who called the guy racist and i objected to it, it was because he HAD NOT SAID ANYTHING THAT WAS RACIST.

i don't see anyone here named oldschool.  don't tell me what to do, you're not my boss.  if someone plays the race card while quoting a comment that said nothing about race, then who is obsessed with race.  if that person then goes on at a later point to say something that you deem racist, that DOES NOT MAKE the initial statement that you objected to "racist by default".  it just does not work that way in the realm of commone sense and basic logic.

get you some.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

3. Its pretty obvious by now that you don't like Doc Rivers or KG, but that's no reason to spin yarns about Garnett's "lack" of passion to help other bigs. On the contrary, that is what he is known for. Ultimately it's his teammates' abilities to translate his advice on the floor, NOT Garnett. If O'Neal and Wallace were out of shape, that is NOT Garnett's fault. He can tell and show them the finer points of playing the game, but he cannot and should not tell them how to eat or get on the thread mill. He was their teammate, not their dad. If Fab Melo is not NBA ready, that doesn't mean Garnett didn't take him under his wing while he was in Boston.

the first bolded item- you are half right.  i don't like doc rivers.  and that does not translate into a character flaw for me.  i base it on facts that i have presented that i've yet to hear a refutation of regarding the many reasons why i view doc as a bad head coach. 

second bolded item- S&S- shallow and sanctimonious- you are subjective rambling- my post SAID that it WAS NOT KG's role to mentor guys that were his age or older.  but as a team leader, it WOULD be his role to pull sheed aside, out of the public spot light and say something about why he was not getting himself into shape.  that's what team leaders do.  obviously you've never been one.

or did you just happen to not watch the CRESTFALLEN and PISSED OFF looks that lined the boston starters bench during the year sheed played for us and showed up fat and flabby and not giving a crap and he proceeded to GIVE AWAY every single 10-20 point lead that the starters gave him with his "anchoring down" (lol- like a statue) of the second unit that included zero effort, poor rebounding, lousy defense and no hustle?  did you not see that?

they should have put sheed on hiatus so he could get his crap together and come back for real.  and in the absence of doc or danny having the balls to say anything, if i was a team leader, i would have said something to sheed.  KG was probably one of the two or three people on that team that sheed WOULD HAVE listened to!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Run just want to mention the team you have praised for its heavily-white roster, the Timberwolves, are terrible, 24 games out of first place in the western conference. Phoenix, another team whose roster you liked for its racial makeup, is doing even worse. So if by suggesting Shavlik should sign in the west you are suggesting that these terrible teams would not mind signing him because they can't compete to begin with, then fine. 

I noticed you haven't mentioned those crummy teams this time around as they create big problems for your racially-based arguments. 

By the way if Darko has game why isn't he playing? You're not going to win this one. 

It's about talent....and to some extent the differences between the US and international game. 

It's too bad you can't just be a Suns fan like you said you would but I know you enjoy trolling your prejudices here so knock yourself out. 

Acie criticize Doc all you want but realize you lose a ton of credibility when you take run's biased arguments seriously. You'd be better off doing your own anti-Doc thread than trying to get it on run's messed-up trollerisms. 

Not to mention you are talking about two different things - which players to acquire (Ainge) and which to play (Doc). Run hasn't even figured out about what it means to coach players, he's too busy bashing Ainge, but I'm sure he is glad that more credible posters like you are lending credibility to his junk postings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

1. Well then, that settles this part of our argument: If you don't want to bother finding out oldschool's past, DO NOT start any more subjective ramblings and false assumptions on my post next time I criticise his racist views, because you don't know the whole story.

2. If you were talking about Ron Artest or Andrew Bynum, I would take you seriously. Show me ANY proof/links on Pesterovic leaving the Wolves because of Garnett's elbows. What a ridiculous comment. Not liking Garnett is fine by me. That's your prerogative. Twisting stories to make it sound like his teammates think of him exactly like you do is just plain silly. Pesterovic played for the Wolves for 5 years, and the Spurs for 3 years. I guess Duncan's elbows are sharper than Garnett's and he could hardly wait get out of San Antonio so he asked to be traded.

let's just deal with the first tidbit of not-even-neo-intellectual activity.  if you were the one who called the guy racist and i objected to it, it was because he HAD NOT SAID ANYTHING THAT WAS RACIST.

i don't see anyone here named oldschool.  don't tell me what to do, you're not my boss.  if someone plays the race card while quoting a comment that said nothing about race, then who is obsessed with race.  if that person then goes on at a later point to say something that you deem racist, that DOES NOT MAKE the initial statement that you objected to "racist by default".  it just does not work that way in the realm of commone sense and basic logic.

get you some.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, "neo-intellectual", you must have burned some brain cells thinking of that and pulled some muscles trying to type it. I'll mention it to Mensa International, maybe they'll include you.

In the meantime, thank the good Lord I'm not your boss, son. I'd fire you even before you finish saying "I Love Kevin Garnett and Doc Rivers".

Incessant babling is not nearly as important to me as getting the job done at work.

If you don't care to know oldschool's past and then try to shove some high philosophy drivel from a snapshot of oldschool's comment in this thread, THEN I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR COMMENTS. Rambling on about oldschool not being a racist and you defending him - that's YOUR problem, not mine. Ever notice how everyone else here doesn't back you up about oldschool? Of course not. You're always right.

Well, the good news is oldschool now has a new friend. Congradulations!

Get you some(?) back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

the first bolded item- you are half right.  i don't like doc rivers.  and that does not translate into a character flaw for me.  i base it on facts that i have presented that i've yet to hear a refutation of regarding the many reasons why i view doc as a bad head coach. 

second bolded item- S&S- shallow and sanctimonious- you are subjective rambling- my post SAID that it WAS NOT KG's role to mentor guys that were his age or older.  but as a team leader, it WOULD be his role to pull sheed aside, out of the public spot light and say something about why he was not getting himself into shape.  that's what team leaders do.  obviously you've never been one.

or did you just happen to not watch the CRESTFALLEN and PISSED OFF looks that lined the boston starters bench during the year sheed played for us and showed up fat and flabby and not giving a crap and he proceeded to GIVE AWAY every single 10-20 point lead that the starters gave him with his "anchoring down" (lol- like a statue) of the second unit that included zero effort, poor rebounding, lousy defense and no hustle?  did you not see that?

they should have put sheed on hiatus so he could get his crap together and come back for real.  and in the absence of doc or danny having the balls to say anything, if i was a team leader, i would have said something to sheed.  KG was probably one of the two or three people on that team that sheed WOULD HAVE listened to!!

Good thing Sheed is not playing for the Cs anymore. You'd get your undergarment all tied up in a knot. Wouldn't want to see that. Then again, they should sign him and Jermane O'Neil back just to p*** you off.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Wow, "neo-intellectual", you must have burned some brain cells thinking of that and pulled some muscles trying to type it. I'll mention it to Mensa International, maybe they'll include you.

In the meantime, thank the good Lord I'm not your boss, son. I'd fire you even before you finish saying "I Love Kevin Garnett and Doc Rivers".

Incessant babling is not nearly as important to me as getting the job done at work.

If you don't care to know oldschool's past and then try to shove some high philosophy drivel from a snapshot of oldschool's comment in this thread, then I don't care about your comments. Rambling on about oldschool not being a racist and you defending him - that's YOUR problem, not mine. Ever notice how everyone else here doesn't back you up about oldschool? Of course not. You're always right.

Get you some(?) back.

[/QUOTE]

i'm sorry i am not so engaged in this soap opera that is this board.  i guess you, kubersky, are the big boss man, and i am "son"?  kiss my rear end, clown.  only the weak minded label a non racist comment "racist" and i'm sorry but that this is you i'm talking about.

you say nobody on here backs me up about "oldschool" yet nobody on this post is named "oldschool".  i guess you are living in the past, sonny. is it requisite to participate on this board that we know everyone's sock puppet accounts that they troll with and everything they've ever said?  what's your other account- fernsten to match the greatness of kuberskey?  just want to know so when i see that name post, i'll know it's a thin skinned bossy lilliputian

nice try at the end.  i am not his friend.  i do not agree that rivers has screwed up only white players on the team.  i do think that the team has struck out wildly, not even sure if they have tried, to capitalize on any euro talent since dino radja.  and jiri welsch does not count.  to the contrary of "rivers has only screwed up white guys", it's obvious to me that rivers has screwed up everyone not named KG who is 6-9 and over, regardless of race.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Good thing Sheed is not playing for the Cs anymore. You'd get your undergarment all tied up in a knot. Wouldn't want to see that. Then again, they should sign him and Jermane O'Neil back just to p*** you off.

so i take it you enjoyed watching sheed evaporate every lead our still elite starting unit built in 2009-2010.  that says a lot about you.  you enjoy watching losing.  you enjoy losing debates.  you embody being a loser.  good for you.

i think jermaine o'neal was badly misused by doc rivers you moron.  you're an insult to a moron.  didn't you ever read the article from this last fall on boston.com about o'neal stating that rivers told him he would get LITERALLY no touches on offense during scrimmages and practice?  there is no precedence for that in professional coaching.  unless you are greg kite, fernsten, or someone who is terrible, not a life time 15 and 8 guy.

so if we re-signed jerLame o'neal, i would be happy, as long as we got rid of doc rivers, or rivers was somehow "manged" by "GM" ainge into not starving out o'neal of a COMPLETE scrimmage role.  did you notice my smooth brained imbecile, that rivers did the SAME thing to bass this year?  and another article on boston.com that you didn't read or maybe you can't read and your mommy types your posts for you.  bass was told that as of this year, no more post touches.  you probably are really turned on by that since you like doc rivers.  such a coaching move tells a player "you're not good enough"- and bass has surely played like he was told that in no uncertain terms.

now how about if you get good enough to hold your own in a debate.  it's never too late for adult education- most of the time it's free too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

so i take it you enjoyed watching sheed evaporate every lead our still elite starting unit built in 2009-2010.  that says a lot about you.  you enjoy watching losing.  you enjoy losing debates.  you embody being a loser.  good for you.

i think jermaine o'neal was badly misused by doc rivers you moron.  you're an insult to a moron.  didn't you ever read the article from this last fall on boston.com about o'neal stating that rivers told him he would get LITERALLY no touches on offense during scrimmages and practice?  there is no precedence for that in professional coaching.  unless you are greg kite, fernsten, or someone who is terrible, not a life time 15 and 8 guy.

so if we re-signed jerLame o'neal, i would be happy, as long as we got rid of doc rivers, or rivers was somehow "manged" by "GM" ainge into not starving out o'neal of a COMPLETE scrimmage role.  did you notice my smooth brained imbecile, that rivers did the SAME thing to bass this year?  and another article on boston.com that you didn't read or maybe you can't read and your mommy types your posts for you.  bass was told that as of this year, no more post touches.  you probably are really turned on by that since you like doc rivers.  such a coaching move tells a player "you're not good enough"- and bass has surely played like he was told that in no uncertain terms.

now how about if you get good enough to hold your own in a debate.  it's never too late for adult education- most of the time it's free too.

"smooth brained imbecile"  I'm savin that one!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

If you don't care to know oldschool's past and then try to shove some high philosophy drivel from a snapshot of oldschool's comment in this thread, then I don't care about your comments. Rambling on about oldschool not being a racist and you defending him - that's YOUR problem, not mine. Ever notice how everyone else here doesn't back you up about oldschool? Of course not. You're always right.

Get you some(?) back.

i'm sorry i am not so engaged in this soap opera that is this board.  i guess you, kubersky, are the big boss man, and i am "son"?  kiss my rear end, clown.  only the weak minded label a non racist comment "racist" and i'm sorry but that this is you i'm talking about.

you say nobody on here backs me up about "oldschool" yet nobody on this post is named "oldschool".  i guess you are living in the past, sonny. is it requisite to participate on this board that we know everyone's sock puppet accounts that they troll with and everything they've ever said?  what's your other account- fernsten to match the greatness of kuberskey?  just want to know so when i see that name post, i'll know it's a thin skinned bossy lilliputian

nice try at the end.  i am not his friend.  i do not agree that rivers has screwed up only white players on the team.  i do think that the team has struck out wildly, not even sure if they have tried, to capitalize on any euro talent since dino radja.  and jiri welsch does not count.  to the contrary of "rivers has only screwed up white guys", it's obvious to me that rivers has screwed up everyone not named KG who is 6-9 and over, regardless of race.

[/QUOTE]

Fernsten, that is cool name and he was a decent player. No I never used that name handle here. You may not believe me, but as I mentioned earlier in this thread, I no longer care what you think or what you say.

Something needs to be done about your rear end alright, and it's got nothing to do with kissing it either, more like a swift moving foot.

Living in the past? Whatever you say, son. Say hi to your new friend runrunandrun for me. Is that present enough for you? What a silly @55 you are.

Oh and by the way, you AND your friend runrunandrun are the only ones that EVER called me a racist. A fitting comparison.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

I'll debate with an adult as soon as your father addresses me, but I'll debate with somebody like you anyway. Not everyone's a Rhodes Scholar like yourself, so please make your point just a little shorter and with a little less drama. I tend to fall asleep after reading your second or third sentence. I'll also take great pains of suspending my belief that your opinion is worthless. Start another post because your earlier ones are a joke, filled with false accusations about my "racism". I refuse to reply to those. Try and remove those frivolous stuff, and just give me some good old Celtics talk, and I in turn will stop putting you down, then I'll start considering your opinion seriously whether we agree or not.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

well lookums, another "attrition emergence" tonight.  people were correct that "doc would not play shavlik" and then with wilcox AGAIN proving that he serves best in 4-5 minute bursts only, doc was backed into a corner. 

out comes shavlik for more than just finishing off a quarter of a blow out.  and in come the rebounds and banging we have been missing all year.

another "doc rivers genius" moment.  it's not like we could have used 20 some odd minutes of hard banging rebounding like this before now.  God knows bass won't give it to us- all 3 rebounds and all tonight

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

End of the bench players don't  play regardless of color - it's ability.

The guy is a career 2.4  2.4 guy, and will be lucky to get Collins' minutes.

Actually, this guy might surprise..he likes to take charges...Doc loves that..

After tonite, Doc loves the rebounds, hustle, off rebs, scoring, lol....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Before the Atlanta game, Randolph was rebounding in his limited minutes at a clip of just under 8 per 20 minutes. I haven't checked, but thats probably a team high. Clearly he has some ability and gives us something we lack. I too am curious how Doc will "develop" him. I'm not very hopeful though.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

wHEN Fierce fungus said, I'm smoking stuff because celtics cannot afford a center, well this is a classic move that they should have done long before. No money? then experiment the cheapest way you can until you find gold.

I remember Powe & big baby used to be in the same bench. Giving Randolph a chance, they might have found an american idol. But ...we can't tell, could be a fluke or maybe real until he shows consistency.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

wHEN Fierce fungus said, I'm smoking stuff because celtics cannot afford a center, well this is a classic move that they should have done long before. No money? then experiment the cheapest way you can until you find gold.

I remember Powe & big baby used to be in the same bench. Giving Randolph a chance, they might have found an american idol. But ...we can't tell, could be a fluke or maybe real until he shows consistency.

How about PLAYING Shavlik with some consistency so he gets a chance to SHOW some consistency.

Docs guiding build-on-success coaching principle#1...... "Hmmmmm... Now 'something' worked last time we played these guys, didn't it??? Why not try 'it' again!"

Principle#2..... "Shavlik???? What's a Shavlik? A newbie? Okay. I knew that."

Pud

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

How about PLAYING Shavlik with some consistency so he gets a chance to SHOW some consistency.

Docs guiding build-on-success coaching principle#1...... "Hmmmmm... Now 'something' worked last time we played these guys, didn't it??? Why not try 'it'again!"

Pud

I know. I mean Randolph is 29 and every team in the NBA passed on him and no coach that he has  had in the NBA has ever played him.

But all the other GMS that passed on him and all the other coaches that never played him get a free ride, its just Doc that is stupid.

Great point.

Anyway, Excellent game by Randolph.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

It could just be that playing a lot in China has improved him. I mean, who can make progress in his game by only playing 5 mpg? Practice only gets you so far.

It seems pretty clear he can help us at this point.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

End of the bench players don't  play regardless of color - it's ability.

The guy is a career 2.4  2.4 guy, and will be lucky to get Collins' minutes.

I am shocked this guy even has a place on the bench. I hope Doc had a good reason.  He stinks.

Look I how stupid I was a month ago. Hopefully Shavlik will continue to prove people like me wrong on Sunday and beyond.   Who knows these things happen and Doc has to use him.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

I know. I mean Randolph is 29 and every team in the NBA passed on him and no coach that he has  had in the NBA has ever played him.

But all the other GMS that passed on him and all the other coaches that never played him get a free ride, its just Doc that is stupid.

Great point.

BINGO! I got a bingo here...

he may turn out to be a serviceable player like Stiesma, but don't mistake him as a second coming of Dave Cowens. After all, Steve Kuberski once scored 20 points in 20 minutes once.

Having said that, great game by the Cs AND Randolph. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Docs guiding build-on-success coaching principle#1...... "Hmmmmm... Now 'something' worked last time we played these guys, didn't it??? Why not try 'it'again!"

Pud

Great point.

As one of the people that had no idea Randolph was capable of anything.  I think watching in the games he has played he has a real chance to continue. Offensive rebounding and hustle are something that players never lose. His passing and shooting skills appear to be decent as well.  Next to Garnett if he comes back will be interesting. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts