Doc Will Start Ray Tomorrow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Re: Doc Will Start Ray Tomorrow

When Ray doesn't hit his 3s what little defense he does play wiill come to a grinding halt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In Response to Re: Doc Will Start Ray Tomorrow:
    In Response to Re: Doc Will Start Ray Tomorrow : Maybe the saving grace is that doc might be tempted to use RA's bad ankle as an excuse to limit his time if things begin to go badly... as seems quite likely considering the baggage that Ray now brings to the game. Like doc needs an injury excuse to bring RA off the bench in order to maximize his strengths and mitigate his weaknesses! Aplayer's coach for sure. Considering how badly doc has managed R9R, should we really expect him to handle Ray any better? Probably not. Puddinhead
    Posted by puddinpuddin

Hey PUD, I told you yesterday, AB starts! RA off the bench! Guess your S.W.A.G. would be wrong still? Watch......still hours before tip. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

A new thread should be started...as of today's news Ray WON'T START 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Still unknown:

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/220274/Celtics_May_Keep_Starting_Bradley_After_Allens_Return

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Doc's brother Celticfan4life, told Doc us posters were throwing a fit, and he may be having a change of heart!!Smile

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRun. Show BRun's posts

He did this earlier in the year with GS when he was blocking everything.  Either Doc knows these guys can play and saving it for the playoffs.  Or he is guilty of letting his emotions effect the business of winning.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Re: Doc Will Start Ray Tomorrow:
    I thought Doc would start Ray... One view of this is Ray will perform better with the starters because he needs plays to get open shots usually. The starters more experienced and skilled at it... other wise Rays value dwindles. Hopefully Doc recognizes AB needs his minutes with the starters as well... especially playing Manu & Parker tonight...2 nightmares to cover. Nothing would surprise me about Doc... I perfectly understand manys viewpoint of why fix whats not broken.  It may be a luxury..if Ray is getting off, what could be better??? If hes struggling on both ends..insert AB and stay with him. but Doc ............ is roll of dice. I don tlike how he manages rotations
    Posted by Karllost

I kind of look at this as a win/win too.  This is a good predicament to be in.  However, Bradley answered questions with his play against Wade and Doc will want to give him some exposure against Manu and Parker.  he needs the experience of going against the top tier of guard talent at this point and Doc needs to know that he can be consistently competitive against the best in order to let it fly come playoff time.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Remember, we're all judging ray as he was playing before he got some rest.  He probably was burned out and nicked up from carrying the team through the first 20 games of the season when paul and kg were out of shape.  You guys are so quick to condemn.

Ray will start if he plays.  AB will be happy to come off the bench.  His agent is telling him it's GREAT if he comes off the bench now.  It encapsulates his great play through the stretch.  If he continued to start and the celts started losing, people will forget about AB's great play.  Now for quite a while the mantra will be:

"Bradley did a terrific job starting when ray was out with the ankle injury."  And he will get paid when the time comes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RS75. Show RS75's posts

Whether Ray starts or comes off the bench, he'll still be playing with PP, KG and RR some of the time.  Anyway, Ray has indicated he won't mind coming off the bench, and has lauded the team's play while he has been out.  If Doc asks him to come off the bench, he'll be professional and classy about it.

Sections
Shortcuts