Doc Won the Red Auerbach Award!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Doc Won the Red Auerbach Award!

I haven't seen anything about it yet here so I thought I'd let you know!  He's the 1st coach to win this honor.  Previous players to get it were Pierce (2006), Al Jefferson (2007), KG (2008), Ray (2009) and Rondo (2010).  It's simply meant to honor the person who best exemplifies what it means to be a Celtic. 

For all the criticism Doc has gotten this past month, he DID have to deal with an inordinate amount of injuries, personnel changes and unhappy players (resulting from the 2nd issue).  The fact that we are still contending at all is a miracle, and he is no small part of that.  If we didn't lose to so many cellar dwellers, he would have had a record warranting NBA Coach of the Year considerations.

Congratulations Doc!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Doc Won the Red Auerbach Award!

I love Doc but I have a feeling this was a attempt to show him love and hope he stays

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

I hope it works!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Doc Won the Red Auerbach Award!:
    [QUOTE]I haven't seen anything about it yet here so I thought I'd let you know!  He's the 1st coach to win this honor.  Previous players to get it were Pierce (2006), Al Jefferson (2007), KG (2008), Ray (2009) and Rondo (2010).  It's simply meant to honor the person who best exemplifies what it means to be a Celtic.  For all the criticism Doc has gotten this past month, he DID have to deal with an inordinate amount of injuries, personnel changes and unhappy players (resulting from the 2nd issue).  The fact that we are still contending at all is a miracle, and he is no small part of that.  If we didn't lose to so many cellar dwellers, he would have had a record warranting NBA Coach of the Year considerations. Congratulations Doc!!!!!
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

If we hadn't lost to some many cellar dwellers last year and this , we would have HCA, banner #18 already hanging and odds on favorites to win #19 in June.

Pud

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Way to go Doc.   Good luck in the playoffs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

I was hoping that Mr. West would have won it for his gentlemenly treatment of Lebron's moms.. A gentleman never tells.. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar