DOC:"RONDO>CP3!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: DOC:

There's one reason why you are wrong. Because if this was true, then the Clippers would trade Rondo for CP. The Celts would do that deal in a heartbeat. 

You do realize CP won one of these games by himself right?  CP has played great overall. Yes he made a mistake in the closing seconds of last night's game (not taking the foul). 

But he's shown great leadership in this series. Guarding Durant while giving up half a foot in height? Amazing. Far better man to man defense than Rondo has ever played. Rondo could not guard Durant in a million years. 

You picked the Clips to win the west, don't back down now man, they are playing well. Doc is a big reason and CP is another. 

Anyhow, if you are right, the Clips will trade CP for Rondo in the offseason. If they don't, then I am right and you are wrong :) 

p.s. but yes, Rondo is a big game player also - which many in this forum are in denial about. With you there jabrohster!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I kind of a agree with Commy. RR does have a ring and has been in the finals twice and  into the ECF four times. CP3 did choke and it isn't his first time doing so. Troll I agree that he has played well and won a few games but isn't that inconsistency that drives crazy about Rondo? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I wonder if this loss last night hurt Doc more than our loss to Lakers Game 7 in 2010 when they got 41 foul shots to our 18 and just 21 in the last qtr. Lakers shot a pathetic 39 % and the guy who walks on water, Kobe, was 6 for 25 or 25% and we couldn't hold the 13 pt lead we had end of 3rd qtr. Of course, that was game 7. Clippers are still in it. I don't like LA teams, Lakers, Dodgers etc. but I sort of associate Clippers with San Diego where they stared and I like Doc too. Rooted for the Nets and KG & PP too but they ain't gonna beat the Heat...don't know if anyone will.

But Paul losing the ball with 6 seconds left was unforgivable...give it to Griffin and let him drive to the basket,

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Just about right for Doc. He'll take a team with more talent than any team in the NBA and have them fishing after the 2nd round.  Doc is smart enough that he wouldn't trade Chris Paul for Rondo though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I've seen it all...people singing the praises of jabro #1...what the heck is this, delusional Wednesday?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Comrade, You should stick to ballwashing Vladimir Putin. "Doc > CP3", then you say "he didn't quite say that but..." Taas News Agency style journalism...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

I wonder if this loss last night hurt Doc more than our loss to Lakers Game 7 in 2010 when they got 41 foul shots to our 18 and just 21 in the last qtr. Lakers shot a pathetic 39 % and the guy who walks on water, Kobe, was 6 for 25 or 25% and we couldn't hold the 13 pt lead we had end of 3rd qtr. Of course, that was game 7. Clippers are still in it. I don't like LA teams, Lakers, Dodgers etc. but I sort of associate Clippers with San Diego where they stared and I like Doc too. Rooted for the Nets and KG & PP too but they ain't gonna beat the Heat...don't know if anyone will.

But Paul losing the ball with 6 seconds left was unforgivable...give it to Griffin and let him drive to the basket,

..and y do u think kobe was at 39% and lakes were lovelacing? becuase of doc's scheme! not his fault if ray missed wide open shots into the ocean or that pp could not buy a bucket.. it happens! defense is doc's trademark.. guys scoring is bout the coach gettin them in position, nothin u can do.. like nets, kidd couldnt even get a credible shot to b missed. doc always gets good looks, about guys making it or not. u think durant is lovelacing on his own? big part is the d strategy of doc! LIKE BELICHICK, HE ALMOST ALWAYS takes away the megastar or reduces him.. 'less his name is james!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

I went back and checked the Box. First let me say you are correct that in the closing minutes just 1-2 baskets from either RA or PP would have sealed it but they could not buy a basket or a rebound.  I was incorrect that Lakers shot 39%, they actually shot 32.5% and 20% for 3s and Kobe was not at 39% but I repeat 6 for 24 or 25%...he'd been a goat had they lost !!! Again 41-18 foul shots with just 21 in 4th qtr proved insurmountable but the real difference was their 2nd chance points with 53 to 40 rebs so the13  extra shots allowed them to camouflage the pathetic 39% shooting which much of it was Doc's defense. Gasol & Bynum schooled KG in the paint but don't you think had Perkins not gone down in game 6 he'd made a difference in the post.  Actually, Sheed played a pretty good game but he'd rather shoot 3s than bang in the post but w/o him, the game wouldn't have been close. Anyway, all yesterday's newpaper.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

the RING that rondo got in 2008, his fanny sat on the pine for most all of the fourth quarters as the big 3 were left to do all the ball movement themselves because rondo had soaked his "depends" that he wore for big game situations.  always remember that.  did rondo play well for spells in the playoffs since 2008?  yes.  but NEVER for an entire season or an entire post season.  he just hasn't done it.  still choked up on hitting easy open shots and free throws each time the spotlight was on him.

at least cp3 can nail the bunnies generally- a basic skill

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the RING that rondo got in 2008, his fanny sat on the pine for most all of the fourth quarters as the big 3 were left to do all the ball movement themselves because rondo had soaked his "depends" that he wore for big game situations.  always remember that.  did rondo play well for spells in the playoffs since 2008?  yes.  but NEVER for an entire season or an entire post season.  he just hasn't done it.  still choked up on hitting easy open shots and free throws each time the spotlight was on him.

at least cp3 can nail the bunnies generally- a basic skill

[/QUOTE]

Agreed...ask DA what he would do if the Clips offered CP3 straight up for RR...wait, don't ASK, just make the offer Clips and see how fast DA accepts!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

no way no how does comrade rondo lose game 6.. period!

...and that's the bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

[/QUOTE]
    Exactly right... when the Cs lose, you always  scream.... "Don't blame Rondo for this one! No way! He's the best player on the team! W/o him, we don't even get to game 6!"

Pud

Sections
Shortcuts