Doc's last game as a celtic? Good!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

Doc's last game as a celtic? Good!

See you.  It's ironic... we see his frustrated look with those turnovers at the end, and yet, we're sitting at home with the same frustrated look directed at him.

Enjoy Orlando, see you around.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: Doc's last game as a celtic? Good!

Doc's been a good coach for us and he's a nice guy. But its time for a change.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

no CLUE rpn! Doc is one of the best coaches in the league! in fact he is a GREAT Head Coach!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Fans are just angry and don't recognize a good coach when you see one.  Doc is a GREAT coach who put in great D and good O, motivated the players, and put us in situations to win but the players didn't execute.  Doc coached through more injuries this year than ANY coach in the league in many years:  Shaq, Semih, Perk, 'Quis, Daniels, Baby's knee, JON surgery, West all year, Rondo in playoffs.  Amazing job, Doc.  Your boss screwed you but you hung in there and put us up by 7 with 3 and a half minutes to go, then the refs and your players abandoned you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I wouldnt mind if he stepped down...

Hes a nice guy but a little too stubborn for me... we're gonna have a younger team in the next 1-2 years and Doc is better suited to a vet team

I dont think anyone is ready to go through another season with these guys, another year older and surely... lots more injuries to come

We had a disaster of a season with injuries and it prob wont be much better next year, maybe worse...  too exhausting to go thru this another season.. time for a change all the way round

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Doc just announced that he planned to come back next year!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Doc's last game as a celtic? Good!:
    [QUOTE]Doc just announced that he planned to come back next year!
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

Thanks doc... you're a great guy... but its time for change.

Your PG and your team stopped listening to you a long time ago. 

Thanks for the memories.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]Doc just announced that he planned to come back next year!
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]
    He must be a glutton for punishment....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Sorry guys.  He34's coming back, along with Danny, KG, PP, Ray, Green, Rondo, Delonte and whatever other piueces Danny can come up with.

I look forward to it -- as should you, if you're real C's fans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RdmCeltic. Show RdmCeltic's posts

I could say Doc is a bad coach, but to be a bad coach one has to a coach first. Doc Rivers is not a coach, he's just a guy who makes substitutions and scream at the players and referees. Basketball is a beautifull and complex game that requires adjutments each and every minute accoding to a particular situation. Doc has a rigid system in which at the make the same substitutions at the same moments with no regard to the opponent or the situation that presents before him, THAT'S NOT COACHING!!!!! Please go play golf, Doc! And Danny, hire a true coach!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

There is going to be a lockout and Doc knows it. He wants to get paid for doing nothing,but watching his kids play.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

[QUOTE]I could say Doc is a bad coach, but to be a bad coach one has to a coach first. Doc Rivers is not a coach, he's just a guy who makes substitutions and scream at the players and referees. Basketball is a beautifull and complex game that requires adjutments each and every minute accoding to a particular situation. Doc has a rigid system in which at the make the same substitutions at the same moments with no regard to the opponent or the situation that presents before him, THAT'S NOT COACHING!!!!! Please go play golf, Doc! And Danny, hire a true coach!
    Posted by rdmbrazil[/QUOTE]

You have no idea what you're talking about.  Pitino? Ford? Rodgers?  Carr?  Now THOSE were coaches. :-)  Doc is no worse than the foiurth or fifth best coach in Celtics history.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

It's idiotic too. Doc is one of the best in the game and his team played really hard. they copeted for every inch of the game. people saying the players sin't listen to talk tdon't understand basketball. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RdmCeltic. Show RdmCeltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doc's last game as a celtic? Good! : You have no idea what you're talking about.  Pitino? Ford? Rodgers?  Carr?  Now THOSE were coaches. :-)  Doc is no worse than the foiurth or fifth best coach in Celtics history.
    Posted by Number6Fan[/QUOTE]

I just gave my thoughts on Doc's style. I never mention any other coachs or compare Doc to them. Don't you put words on my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Yeah bring back Pitino. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]Nothing like Celtic fans dumping on the coach ten minutes after the end of the last game. I hope Doc comes back, and I hope draft or sign some bigs.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]
    No dumping. Just time for a change.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Here's another way too look at it, the shorter the season the better the post season for us.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Kirk,

I've been dumping on him.  If this is his last game, it is only fitting that he went to the clogged toilet offense(with PP holding the ball) and never scored another point.  15 - 0 run.  I didn't even post after the last one.  Hard to believe that so many tolerate this, but now he has the opportunity to ease into retirement - hopefully taking PP and KG with him.

PA

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]Here's another way too look at it, the shorter the season the better the post season for us.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]
    Now thats true. I also know how to geta great season out of Shaq. Start playing him 3 games before the playoffs start. Simple. He just has to get in shape. Not so simple.

Sections
Shortcuts