Doc`s rotations

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffsgotgame. Show jeffsgotgame's posts

Doc`s rotations

I can`t help but notice how horrendous Doc`s substitutions are. When both Rondo and Ray Allen were hurt i couldnt help but be excited in how our team was playing. Now with them back in the lineup they cant seem to get off the court. our 1-3 positions never leave the game. Pierce played 48 mins against the Lakers, Rondo played 45 mins and Ray Allen played around 40 mins. Doc please sit them, Bradley, Moore, Petrius and even Sasha can help us.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Doc`s rotations

In Response to Doc`s rotations:
    [QUOTE]I can`t help but notice how horrendous Doc`s substitutions are. When both Rondo and Ray Allen were hurt i couldnt help but be excited in how our team was playing. Now with them back in the lineup they cant seem to get off the court. our 1-3 positions never leave the game. Pierce played 48 mins against the Lakers, Rondo played 45 mins and Ray Allen played around 40 mins. Doc please sit them, Bradley, Moore, Petrius and even Sasha can help us.
    Posted by jeffsgotgame[/QUOTE]

What game are you watching?   Ray Allen played 31 minutes, Pietrus played 27 mins.  Bass played more minutes than KG.  The problem isn't Ray getting to many minutes nor any of that.  The problem is no inside game.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

As I blogged before...Doc blew it by inserting Ray when he came back from injury and the Cs were playing real well. I'm not advocating Ray lose his spot but Doc should have kept the same lineup intact until they lost. Now "this ship be sinkin"!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: Doc`s rotations:
    [QUOTE]No Moore, no Stiemsma, very little JJ, too much Ray, too much Rondo... We played better when Rondo and Ray Allen and JO were out.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Careful, you will be accused of being a hater. 

LOL

Sections
Shortcuts