Doc's Surgery Successful and He Is Cancer-Free!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Doc's Surgery Successful and He Is Cancer-Free!

Thank God...

Article is on the BDC front page...

There's a little perspective for all of us.

I'm grateful that this was as minor as it was and hope he enjoys that month of resting his voice!  Smile

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: Doc's Surgery Successful and He Is Cancer-Free!

Good stuff

I wish the best to him

And especially that Marcus Cannon kid from the Patriots

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from champs08. Show champs08's posts

Very pleased that Doc is returning to coach the C's. He and Ainge did a nice job before drafting and developing Rondo, Jefferson, Delonte, Davis and Perk. The team will need some of that same resolve over the next few years. They have many needs as they transition to the post-Big Three era!

Also pleased that Doc is cancer-free now. There is more to life than the highs and lows of being die-hard Celtic fans!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Doc's Surgery Successful and He Is Cancer-Free!:
    [QUOTE]Thank God... Article is on the BDC front page... There's a little perspective for all of us. I'm grateful that this was as minor as it was and hope he enjoys that month of resting his voice! 
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]yay yay! then again, when was the last time they ever said "surgery was unsuccessful"... we'll see in a week. but since it wasnt that serious in the first place, hopefully this is now wayyy behind him. as you said though, the lesson here is really PERSPECTIVE. like a box of chocolates, you never know what cha gonna get (enjoy the moments)... speaking of chocolates, i'm craving some right abount now!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Doc's Surgery Successful and He Is Cancer-Free!:
    [QUOTE]Doc needs one of those voice boxes like Stephen Hawking has. To save his voice Doc could just turn it up during practice.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]in keeping with the flow of many on this board, its' rondo's fault! perhaps if doc didnt have to yel at him so much to get in the huddle, get out of his car, take the open shot and other obvious stuff, his throat may still be in top shape.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Who cares?!?!?!?  doc "cry me a" rivers never was diagnosed with cancer in the first place.