Does anyone know who our starting Center is next year?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Does anyone know who our starting Center is next year?

Rico is as bad as Martini

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Does anyone know who our starting Center is next year?:
    I dont usually like to look ahead to next year during a playoff run, but I just cant help but keep thinking about it. I dont think anyone in his orginization want to go through "Shaq Carousel pat II" So, Im gonna guess he opts out of his last year. JON I think is signed for 2 years but no sure.  He may have turned the corner with his bad knee, but he is still old, and looks like he is gonna have one good game, one bad game this playoffs so far, because of his ailments..I wouldnt count on him playing all year next season. Kristic is not getting any playing time and at the rate he is learning the defense, I no longer see him as a main piece for next year.  He can score a little, but I dont think anyone considers him a starting Center anymore... So, will we have money to spend on a real Center in the offseason, are there any available via F/A,  and if not, is there anyone coming out of college we could get?  The way everyone has been crying about Perk, I would think its not easy to find an offensively challenged big man who can give hard fouls and make mean faces...I mean, Im joking, but Im serious. Is another Perk the asnwer with our aging core of players?  Or do we need an offensive minded center? I Personally like Marc Gasol, but not sure of his situation or contract...
    Posted by JayShizzle45

Hopefully this kid:
    http://probasketballdraft.com/Lucas_Nogueira.html

Lucas Nogueira sounds like something between Dwight Howard and Dikembe Mutombo, and before you tell me that a leaper who rebounds and blocks shots is useless without any post moves, let me remind you that Howard doesn't have any post moves, either and dunks still count for 2 points

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Like Danny Ainge, you're already thinking about next year when this season is still very much in play. If Ainge didn't push the panic button and trade away Perkins, our chances for banner #18 would be looking better. In answer to your question, nobody, not even Mr. Ainge, knows for sure who our starting center next year will be.

Sections
Shortcuts