Does anyone really believe.....Vinny

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

Does anyone really believe.....Vinny

After watching Del Negro coach the Bulls, and then the Clippers the last 2 years in the playoffs, does anyone really believe he can out-coach ANYONE or adjust on the fly in ANY game? Please give any example, just 1, of him showing any kind of coaching saavy. Would he just be a cheap transition coach? All of this is obviously hanging on any kind of transaction between the Celts and Clips. Buy Vinny, really?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Re: Does anyone really believe.....Vinny

In response to coolfamily66's comment:

After watching Del Negro coach the Bulls, and then the Clippers the last 2 years in the playoffs, does anyone really believe he can out-coach ANYONE or adjust on the fly in ANY game? Please give any example, just 1, of him showing any kind of coaching saavy. Would he just be a cheap transition coach? All of this is obviously hanging on any kind of transaction between the Celts and Clips. Buy Vinny, really?

No.  I don't.  That's why I want Vinny to coach the Celtics for the next couple of seasons.  The next Celtics coach is going to be a sacrificial lamb.  No big name coach is going to come to a rebuilding team.  Vinny will be a custodian for a couple of seasons and hopefully the Celtics will be a lottery team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Do the Celtics look like a well coached team?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:

In response to coolfamily66's comment:

[QUOTE]

No.  I don't.  That's why I want Vinny to coach the Celtics for the next couple of seasons.  The next Celtics coach is going to be a sacrificial lamb.  No big name coach is going to come to a rebuilding team.  Vinny will be a custodian for a couple of seasons and hopefully the Celtics will be a lottery team.

[/QUOTE]

The problem is that a team with Rondo, Green, Jordan, Bledsoe and the rest of the Celtics isn't a lottery team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

And thats a great point, but there has to be some better out there? Shaw isnt getting many serious looks after NJ. He couls span the learning and learn himself along the way

Have a Green Day!!!